players who stream beta...

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Mutilate.2796

Mutilate.2796

So I am watching the gamescon live stream for gw2 on twitch and the guy who plays dragon hunter is so bad I cant watch it actually makes me not want to play a dragon hunter anymore. Please make someone good play on stream to show the potential for new specialization. Right now it is extremely dull watching him reacting slow and getting owned by random mobs.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Yes, how dare people that have potentially never played the game not be awesome at it?

Or even if he is an old player, he is playing a completely different character than he is used to, against completely new mobs with new mechanics and on a new computer that doesn’t have the same setup that he is used to.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Mutilate.2796

Mutilate.2796

No offense to people who play the game very casually but imo the guy should be more prepared for the content hes about to stream. For better advertising purposes, it is quite important to show what the class can pull, maybe some nice tricks. Instead he was just using skills randomly and its hard to watch.

lordkrall.7241

But unless we are talking about completely different streams the stream in question is not the player himself streaming but rather ArenaNet. And once again: He could be someone that have never even played the game before. It is a gaming convention, people go there to try out games.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If you’re talking about the Live Stream from Gamescon, it’s just random people wandering up and trying the game. Anet is streaming the feed of people playing. They have no way of knowing who’s next in line.

Posted by: Spartacus.9743

Spartacus.9743

Yea I watched the gamescom looking for some good gameplay, buildcrafting and some new info even if as a main guard i know almost everything about the class and the new skills/traits Dragonhunter will add, and all i’ve watched was a bunch of ppl running and dying casually, with 0 complete info about elite specs and i’ve found this a totally waste of time…
Honestly i don’t know if they were subscribed by anet, but leave to this streamers the role of showing new content and elite specs, for old and especially new players was a very bad idea…
Pay me a ticket for your next game festival and I’ll be able to cover almost every class in detail and give more and better info about the core game+the expansion that is coming…
And obiouvsly there’s many other players able to give alone more info than the 2 gamescom stream days..

lordkrall.7241

Once again: They are random people playing on the computers ArenaNet have at the convention. Many of them might never have touched the game at all before today. The streams are not supposed to be super informative and played by the best players in the world.

If you have so much issue with it, simply play yourself tomorrow.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

Once again: They are random people playing on the computers ArenaNet have at the convention. Many of them might never have touched the game at all before today. The streams are not supposed to be super informative and played by the best players in the world.

If you have so much issue with it, simply play yourself tomorrow.

Not the guildwars2 twitch hosted players. Those are streamers, I think thats what the OP was talking about.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

I found it quite entertaining to watch Josh play reaper. Was clear that necro is not his go to profession.