plz dont make new GS legendary weapon

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Glory.1493

Glory.1493

we already have 3 of them,i d like to see other weapon get same machanics as eternity but i dont want more gs.its gonna be really expensive for someone just crafted eternity

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

No one is forcing you to make it. More choice for legendaries is always good, I want a legendary greatsword that doesn’t look like it’s dripping liquid glitter.

Posted by: Zera Allimatti.2541

Zera Allimatti.2541

The legendary greatswords are really only one. The only difference is the color scheme, really, otherwise they are completely identical. The third one is just a combination of the two… still technically the exact same thing.

They really should add a different legendary greatsword skin (preferably one that doesn’t look like an oversized hunk of mass).

While we’re on the topic, I hope they add bows that aren’t too ‘pretty’, or weapons that have more visual attack effects like the legendary spear with the critical hits having a shark animation.

Really though, the main thing I want is another legendary that is a nod to GW1 just like the Flameseeker Prophecies currently is. Maybe a legendary named after Shiro’s Affliction or Abbadon’s Nightfall. I made Flameseeker for the name, the skin is just a bonus.

Give us more GW 1 weapon and armor skins, please. COPY/PASTE ALREADY!!!!

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

I’m not getting my hopes much higher than the new weapon types, myself ><

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Two hand Axe Legendary!! WooT!

Pineapples

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

we already have 3 of them,i d like to see other weapon get same machanics as eternity but i dont want more gs.its gonna be really expensive for someone just crafted eternity

Selfish post. Basically all three legendary greatswords atm are the same with different dyes, if you craft eternity you only have yourself to blame. New legendary greatswords will be added for sure and I support that.

Posted by: Joy.8791

Joy.8791

There are 1.5 legendary greatswords I would say. The hilts of Sunrise and Twilight are quite different, though yeah Eternity is just swapping between them pretty much. Anyway, I’m pretty sure the slight preferential treatment the legendary greatswords get is outweighed by the fact that it’s caused them to have the most expensive precursors.

It seems most likely to me that all weapons will get a new legendary (except maybe underwater weapons, because few people craft those anyway).

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

Bring on the New legendarys i have made 14 so far and to only reason i stopped was that i don’t like the last few >.< glad i have been stockpiling T6 Woot!!!

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Legendary Polearm, 2h axe and new legendary hammer combined of mjolnir and juggernaut :P