revenant and sword

revenant and sword

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Who else hopes the best weapon will be sword? I’ve been waiting for sword to be a great weapon. So sick of greatswords everywhere already. Warriors sword is pretty darn useless in pve in a majority of cases, guardian is ok but auto attack 3 can be so hard to land at times, and the 3 skill misses anything moving. Rangers leaping is extremely annoying. Thief auto attack is pretty weak. I think the best class with sword is mesmer which is funny as its a light class. I really really hope sword goes very well with the reveant and the specizalation isn’t great sword so we can finally see some heavy armor people with swords

revenant and sword

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Go staff.

Message Body length must at least be 15.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

revenant and sword

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

I haven’t been keeping up with the beta cause I’ve been busy but we get access to more weapons now? Only had Hammer and Mace/axe during my playthrough on tuesday.

revenant and sword

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

datamined skills says it will have a sword.

Proud TTS member

revenant and sword

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I hope the weapons is balanced enough so their value isn’t so great that it would make the majority of players ignore the other weapons.

Having 1 weapon type as the absolute best out of the other choices ruins the point of having multiple weapons to choose from since it causes the majority of the players to swarm on that weapon type because “it is the best” and ignore other weapon types and ridiculing others for not using the so called “Best Weapon”.

revenant and sword

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

From the datamine, sword seems to be on pair with others swords

here is the link: http://i.imgur.com/wP1UXvH.jpg

No big hitters, reminds of mesmer/guardian sword somehow.

Kinda fits the Dwarf stance but we kinda need a viable pure dps stance to makes this weapon viable, we already have a pure condition stance and a suport stance

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

revenant and sword

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

If the promotional video with Rytlock has us doing anything that the sword does, that “prevents capture point” skill might be an invulnerable, teleporting multi-strike, not dissimilar to what Master Yi does in LoL. I think that’d be pretty darn cool.