[spoilers] Soo who next?

[spoilers] Soo who next?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

With 2 elder dragons gone, wich one you think will be the next one?

My guess is Primordius, since he was the last one to awake (first one my bad) and there is a whole lot of research of him being studied by Taimi at the moment, maybe in all that research they discover his weak point

Sure Jormag is a good guess too, maybe the hero will want to aid the norns now to beat him as a repayment for the lost of Eir

Or the legazy of Glint will want to take revenge to the dragon that killed his mother

So many good options

(edited by Tora.7214)

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Kruczek.3865

Kruczek.3865

Since there is a lot going on with Glint’s egg i think the next one will be Kralkatorrik.

Imo Primordius and Jormag would be cool to show up both at the same time.

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Primordus was the first to awake
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Primordus

I doubt Kralk will be next since defeating him opens the door to Elona. And I doubt that is happening yet.

Primordus seems a good guess, he just feels too soon. The Asuran connection, especially post HoT brings it a lot closer to home

Jormag would be my personal interest due to location and because he is depicted as a proper Dragon to fight. If a Norn got his tooth, my Norn gets to bash his shield in its face! Plus we have Braham’s ongoing development to explore now post-HoT story. I figure it will be him who become the champion who breaks the tooth (and presumably rightful King of England..?).

There is ofc the DSD and the concept art of a hydra like creature attacking (LA?) on the HoT website. Now that would prove very interesting if a very outside chance og happening.

(edited by Randulf.7614)

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Onlysaneman.9612

Onlysaneman.9612

Personally, I feel Primordus would require a bit more build up before we went after him. Kralk killed Snaff and Glint, there’s payback to be had there. Jormag drove the Norn out of their ancestral home, there’s payback to be had there. Primordus hasn’t really… done anything in GW2 (sure, Eye of the North was about fighting one of his champions, but that was too long ago and doesn’t have the proper setup for use in this game). The destroyers just kind of hang around certain bits of the map being a minor nuisance. Now, that’s not to say future LS couldn’t give them a bit of a prod, it’s just that as they stand now Primordus isn’t set up to be the next big baddy.

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Personally I’m hoping for Jormag.

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Mackanstein.2503

Mackanstein.2503

I want to see what Bubbles is all about, but it also seems the least likely dragon currently (but so did Mordremoth prior to LS). I think Kralk is the next target. He’s already been involved in story building up to GW2 and is overdue for a rematch. If DE were close to beating him then Commander & Co should have the talent and power to pull through by now. The egg also fits with this direction.

That said, Taimi’s discovery in the current story might also point to Primordius.

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

I think Primordus is the only Elder Dragon that does not corrupt things to turn them into minions, he use earth and fire to create these as a mockery of the original beings, and his domain belonged to asuras once.

The Abyss Elder Dragon is most likely the next one.

[spoilers] Soo who next?

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I would like to see Bubbles get more buildup before we fight it so it won’t seem like it came out of nowhere while long-term threats continually get overlooked. I’d like to see at least one more established dragon be the next target while we learn some sea dragon lore.