?suggestion?New Legendary Backpacks ......

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: alberte.2685

alberte.2685

1, I found the New Legendary Backpacks, PVP Legendary Backpacks, New Mists skin, is the color of gold, really good ugly ugly. I really hate gold, especially like explosion door.
Whether can increase the choice of the color? Like WOW new legendary weapon, has a different form of color can choose, or a different material? The tremendous amount of items that can greatly improve the gain.

2, PvP Leagues! We have been waiting for very long, this is what we need. But the RANK queue mechanism still needs to be modified, not every player wants to be a professional player, SOLO RANK and TEAM RANK must be separated. Otherwise a lot of players will still choose LOL, rather than the GW2. OH, don’t forget, OVERWATCH immediately is about to open.

Like yesterday, I finished watching the cologne game, back in GW2 start a plate of PVP, but I don’t have any teammates in GW2, my opponent is a TEAM, the score soon became 50:400, I went to play LOL directly off the game, and then win the 5 set. I just want to play games, not into professional players.

3, need to increase the new mechanism between the blood and burning, let these two symptoms. Fold the bleeding is very difficult, high damage without burning. All chose the combustion, abandoned the bleeding.
Chilled need stack, otherwise the necromancer’s new feature point is useless

(edited by alberte.2685)

alberte.2685

~~~~~~~~~············

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

How many times did you run this through google translate?

alberte.2685

How many times did you run this through google translate?

Should I speak Chinese?