[suggestion] guild hall minigames

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

so we’ve already been told about the arena and shown that we can upgrade our halls with different things to be more social and hang out with our guild friends

my suggestion is a number of minigames (one promised? pre launch) that you could build/buy/hire for the guild hall seeing how they are so massive

1) polymock – we were told we were going to get this before launch and i was excited to see what the guild wars 2 version would be like but alas, its still not here having said that, i think it’d be awesome if it were possible to use the arena or build a separate one in the guild hall for polymock battles (for those who didnt play guildwars 1 or dont know, it was described as pokemon on steroids)

2)glider races – we’ve been shown in the youtube video about bonus features you get for pre-purchasing the new expansion that you’ll be able to use your glider to get around your guild hall, i think it would be amazing to get some way to race the gliders on a set course, similar to the guild rush challenge

have any other suggestions?

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Moa races seems to fit the bill.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

can you imagine a charr riding a moa? how about dolyak or marmox?

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement