why people should stop qq

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

So guys Anet made it easier for everyone now to get their elite tree skill, boring… but ok
Why the hell are you guys complaining so much about an game that is mostly free to play, i mean what do you expect? Another WoW clone? go back to WoW plz, if you expect a clone of terra? go back to terra plz.
Do you expect anything you like from another game? go back to that game plz, dont compare this to other games. This is just gw2, so many people complaining while i expect that the people that complain the most are putting the LEAST effort in.
I call these people cellphone junkies, not willing to pay up for any game and only complain how in their eyes it should be better.
This is destroying the modern day gaming mmorpg world, destroying every single bit of people that should L2P instead of going 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 . But yeah people find normal gameplay to difficult so they scream with their mommies about its to difficult, so a company is forced to dull down the game more.
400 HP yeah to much work, i mean an expansion is nice and all but we want to play NAO over 2 weeks people are bored and saying we dont have enough content, i can only say this. Shut up, play the game that is meant to be like this. In the early days of gaming, when we had a bug we would try to find a way around it by pure skill (unless things were really unbeatable). But now everyone just qq bug bug bug bug bug, or they see an empty map where they cannot win by 1 1 1 1 1 1 and they complain more.

Its not Anet that is the problem, its the people… A bunch of lazy crying boys and girls who dont understand what it takes to make a game…

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

Lol well the dead Sea WAS the saltiest thing on earth rofl get over yourself

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Sorry but you have it all backwards. If you want a hardcore grind game go back to those other hardcore grind games. This is a casual dress up Barbie game. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Drox.4562

Drox.4562

Its not Anet that is the problem, its the people… A bunch of lazy crying boys and girls who dont understand what it takes to make a game…

Yeah, it’s not like GW2 was made mostly for casuals or anything…right? :P lol I’m all for some challenge but people acting surprise that people would be mad about their casual game not being so casual is silly. It was pretty much expected, even before the expansion launched. The HP grind was pretty ridiculous for those who had multiple toons, which GW2 promotes by having so many account shared items and boost. So it made sense for them to lower it.

snarfrificus.4230

Yeah, it’s not like GW2 was made mostly for casuals or anything…right? :P lol I’m all for some challenge but people acting surprise that people would be mad about their casual game not being so casual is silly. It was pretty much expected, even before the expansion launched. The HP grind was pretty ridiculous for those who had multiple toons, which GW2 promotes by having so many account shared items and boost. So it made sense for them to lower it.

i have all classes mate and play all of them, but as i see some of the people here, look how quick they are in complaining against my topic. Its great how they have done this, i dont see you guys do it. But o you guys are so good at complaining, i mean everyone is a critic nowadays its so really lame. Complaining but doing things themselves NOPE. Its not just that the amount of rage this group is showing, it only shows that this very big group are just of so called casual people that live in the basement of their mother.

Drox.4562

i have all classes mate and play all of them, but as i see some of the people here, look how quick they are in complaining against my topic. Its great how they have done this, i dont see you guys do it. But o you guys are so good at complaining, i mean everyone is a critic nowadays its so really lame. Complaining but doing things themselves NOPE. Its not just that the amount of rage this group is showing, it only shows that this very big group are just of so called casual people that live in the basement of their mother.

People paid money, they have the right to complain. That is the way I look at it. Just like you have the right to whine about people complaining.

Posted by: Seinvan.2190

Seinvan.2190

Best part is i am a WvW player mate and i am enjoying PvE finally

I’m in the same boat, I’ve been very PvP/WvW centric since I came back when the expansion was getting hyped up, PvE is a breath of fresh air with these new big maps.

snarfrificus.4230

People paid money, they have the right to complain. That is the way I look at it. Just like you have the right to whine about people complaining.

Money about free to play accounts mate? With some money from their parents to pay for HoT feeling big and complain here!

Drox.4562

Money about free to play accounts mate? With some money from their parents to pay for HoT feeling big and complain here!

HoT was free? That’s news to me since I had to pay $50 for it, if you mean the base game then you’re in the wrong forum. Assuming everyone is living with their parents is childish in itself. Although it’s a common stereotype when trying to discuss game flaws and being kitten when someone doesn’t agree with you. Step it up buddy. :P

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Drunken rant or what? Just curious, because it seems like you could of summed up your anger in a few sentences.

" I hate that anet compromised on elite unlocks"
“I forebode the end of mmo’s as we know it”
“Kitten you jerks for not wanting to go through the new content with old specs”

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Seems you missed the memo that people are more likely to complain about a product (any product, not just GW2 or even not just MMO’s) than they are to praise it?

None of us players have the right to tell anyone else what they can and can’t post on this forum. If it breaks TOS we can tell them it does, but we hold no power and they have no backlash if they decide to not take our advice. Complaining isn’t breaking the TOS.

And if we didn’t have complaints, our ecto salvage rate may still be bugged. Because at one point it was bugged. But because someone came onto the forum and presented their complaint, in a logical constructive way with details, the issue got looked into and the problem fixed. A lot faster than if that player decided to keep his mouth shut because one shouldn’t complain about a product you paid for.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

As someone told me a year or so ago, this is not F2P, it’s B2P (buy to play). Particularly HoT content, which is where most of the “qq” is.

So you can take your silly argument about “mostly free” like it’s a ball and go home. People paid money for the expansion = they want their money’s worth. That creates tension when expectations are not met.

Unfortunately, we don’t live in a utopia where money falls from the sky and everybody is rich. The world economy is a mess, for a lot of people. People are pinching pennies left and right, and looking desperately for something to distract them from the struggles of the reality they’re immersed in. Some of those people turn to video games, so it makes sense that they’d get upset when the little money they have is not yielding the desired result.

There is a massive world beyond this game called reality and it affects the game market in very profound ways.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Dashingsteel.3410

Dashingsteel.3410

Snarf, wouldn’t your mommy let you live in the basement? She wouldn’t give you any money for HoT either? Is that why you are so angry???

See how silly it is to throw out baseless accusations at people. Your like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

snarfrificus.4230

As someone told me a year or so ago, this is not F2P, it’s B2P (buy to play). Particularly HoT content, which is where most of the “qq” is.

So you can take your silly argument about “mostly free” like it’s a ball and go home. People paid money for the expansion = they want their money’s worth. That creates tension when expectations are not met.

Unfortunately, we don’t live in a utopia where money falls from the sky and everybody is rich. The world economy is a mess, for a lot of people. People are pinching pennies left and right, and looking desperately for something to distract them from the struggles of the reality they’re immersed in. Some of those people turn to video games, so it makes sense that they’d get upset when the little money they have is not yielding the desired result.

There is a massive world beyond this game called reality and it affects the game market in very profound ways.

I am also quite poor myself but i know how to keep respect at other people, i just putted down a mirror on this topic to show the people how horribly they are themselves and how they are posting. Its more to show how people are acting nowadays when it comes down to it. People aint respecting the thing Anet is doing, its ok to complain but keep it constructive instead of qq this is bad, all is bad and we cannot change the fact thats really bad qq qq qq.
Its also interesting how many people already are falling for this mirror.

(edited by snarfrificus.4230)