A City In The Maguuma Wastes?

in Lore

Posted by: Serromus Jakta.3987

Serromus Jakta.3987

I was exploring Brisban Wildlands with my Engineer then i open my map and i see this circle crater thing to the left of toxal bog, is it a city? maybe even a fortress? it makes me more curious about what lies in the Maguuma Wastes even more. I loved the Maguuma Jungle and it’s lore back in Gw1.

in Lore

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

in Lore

Posted by: Ratphink.4751

Ratphink.4751

KITTENS! Cerbeius beat me to it! Yeah I imagine it’s just Dry Top considering where it’s located on the map.

“I have begun my journey in a paper boat without a bottom.”

in Lore

Posted by: WarriorOfAsgard.3705

WarriorOfAsgard.3705

Could be Dry Top from GW1

in Lore

Posted by: Serromus Jakta.3987

Serromus Jakta.3987

Ohh I see, thanks guys

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I always figured it was Dry Top too. They were fairly detailed with the SW corner of the Maguuma Jungle where it was accessible in GW1 – you can very clearly make out the remainder of Tangle Roots as well as The Falls. Almost as if they took the GW1 unexplored map and just repainted it, but forgot to repaint that section.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Spectre.6452

Spectre.6452

Seems reasonable to be Dry top. Also, you can access a smaller part of Aurora Glade in gw2(now goes as Aurora Remains).

Some warn that the Mursaat will return to agonize the people of Tyria once more.