Agent Spire in CoE

Agent Spire in CoE

in Lore

Posted by: Snipoukos.4912

Snipoukos.4912

Q:

When you face subject aplha for the 1st time and it gets away, Agent Spire says “Well that’s the second ugliest thing I’ve seen today”
What is the first ?? It is driving me crazy and I cant find a solid answer

Agent Spire in CoE

in Lore

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

A:

As a simple joke , it was probably supposed to be implied that YOU were the first ugliest thing. Aside from that, literally anything.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

Agent Spire in CoE

in Lore

Posted by: Rhaegar.1203

Rhaegar.1203

Probably his reflection, when he looked himself in the mirror in the morning.

It’s probably nothing, really.

Agent Spire in CoE

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

His reflection? Agent Spire is a woman quite fine one if I might say so. Unfortunately I have nothing to add to the speculation on what she could refer too, so I would suggest to see it as what it is, just a joke.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Agent Spire in CoE

in Lore

Posted by: Kossage.9072

Kossage.9072

When you face subject aplha for the 1st time and it gets away, Agent Spire says “Well that’s the second ugliest thing I’ve seen today”
What is the first ?? It is driving me crazy and I cant find a solid answer

I’d say that what you quoted is one of the many pop culture in-jokes Anet has filled GW2 with. It wouldn’t surprise me if in this particular case they were referencing the 1960s spy fiction parody TV series called Get Smart where one of the famous catch phrases (and running jokes) was “That’s the second biggest [noun] I’ve ever seen” where people never actually saw/learned what the biggest [noun] would’ve been, hence the joke.