All of Glint's eggs, where did they go?

in Lore

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

Good morning my Lore Gurus
I have done a forum search on this topic, and it delivered me nothing, so if I may ask you this:
What happened to ALL of Glint’s eggs she was so viciously guarding within her lair in the first game? Are they destroyed by Primordious and it’s minions after all?
Do the Dwarves save them, and hide them throughout the world (and possibly the Mists)
Did Krakky have a large omelet before killing their mother?
Please kind Sirs and Gentle Ladies…..tell me?
Thank you. (1k Quaggan coos)

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

The short version is… none of us know, except for the one from S2/HoT, naturally.

We can probably be sure Kralk didn’t get them, because the last egg was left behind in the ruins of Glint’s lair, but beyond that, it seems to be a deliberate mystery ANet is setting up. In specific, we know that someone in Glint’s lair gave the Zephyrites that egg, but when Ogden Stonehealer teased that he knew who it was he turned around and said “Then you’re not meant to know just yet. All things in their time.”

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

in Lore

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

The short version is… none of us know, except for the one from S2/HoT, naturally.

And Gleam, sort of. There are rumors about him anyway. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gleam_%28dragon%29

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Gleam is the “Baby Dragon” from Eye of the North. It’s not even clear to have been one of the eggs seen in Prophecies as we do not know when it was born.

But iirc, there were 24 or so eggs seen. All we know of them is that the one in S2/HoT is the “last one intact”. This means that all the others were either destroyed or hatched in the 250 years.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

yesterday i was reading ls2 on wiki, and they name the HoT egg as “last one intact”, as if the others was “smashed”, but for who?

in Lore

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

Charr ate them.

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

yesterday i was reading ls2 on wiki, and they name the HoT egg as “last one intact”, as if the others was “smashed”, but for who?

The wording is from Ogden in LS2, So it’s possible he is wrong, but the word intact doesn’t mean the others were destroyed necessarily, as a hatched egg is no longer infected either.

Given the Glint’s Challenge challenge in gw1, destroyers and other dragon minions are a good bet for those who might have destroyed the other eggs, if they were destroyed.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

The wording is from Ogden in LS2, So it’s possible he is wrong, but the word intact doesn’t mean the others were destroyed necessarily, as a hatched egg is no longer infected either.

Given the Glint’s Challenge challenge in gw1, destroyers and other dragon minions are a good bet for those who might have destroyed the other eggs, if they were destroyed.

Glint’s hideaway (as seen in S2) was also falling apart. Likely this could also have damaged some.