Anet should connect the dragons together

in Lore

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

Since they were all active, they should show the connection and interaction between the dragons. It’s a bit sad that Jormag, Kralkatorrik and Primordus did almost nothing when the focus was on Zhaitan or the whole plot of Mordremoth.

Otherwise it would become boring to take down dragons one by one, that would be no different than throw in a “big bad” every xpc.

in Lore

Posted by: Athrenn.9468

Athrenn.9468

Do the dragons interact though? For all we know, they may behave similar to solitary predator species like cats rather than like wolves who hunt in packs. It’s my theory that the Elder Dragons don’t coordinate with each other and instead compete with each other for natural resources (i.e. magic). Then, they hibernate after gorging themselves full and begin the process again millenia later.

in Lore

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

Do the dragons interact though? For all we know, they may behave similar to solitary predator species like cats rather than like wolves who hunt in packs. It’s my theory that the Elder Dragons don’t coordinate with each other and instead compete with each other for natural resources (i.e. magic). Then, they hibernate after gorging themselves full and begin the process again millenia later.

Yes, so we should see other dragons to go for Zhaitan’s magic resource and territory, even fight each others rather than serve as a background and do nothing.

in Lore

Posted by: Mushroomz.4280

Mushroomz.4280

Animating and modelling these Elder Dragons takes considerable time and money on Arena Net’s part. You need to think of these things in relation to budgeting, Arena Net simply can’t do all of these amazing things we dream about, your idea is very cool, it would be spectacular to see that, BUT it’s not realistic, and it doesn’t make good playable content. It would be like season 1 of the LS all over again, sort of random and clunky, ended up upsetting a lot of people.

in Lore

Posted by: Egg Shennn.6240

Egg Shennn.6240

When you said connect them together all I thought of was in the way like the human centipede…

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

No no no, we should have a Super Elder Dragon, Voltron-style.

in Lore

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

" Elder Dragons appear to be hostile to each other, as their minions will fight another dragon’s minions just as they would fight any living creature."
who else wants to see who would win between jormag and primordius?

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement