Asura Gates

Asura Gates

in Lore

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

Hi guys, when I was rollin’ through Lion’s Arch today, I saw the Asura Gates in Eastern Ward ’’working’’. They’re not accessible, yet, but they have the purple thingy now. I never noticed that before, I’m sure that the last time I was there they didn’t have the purple thingy. What do you guys think? Maybe they will release something new during Wintersday/January 2013 updates?

Attachments:

Asura Gates

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Interesting thing to note is this is exactly what happened right before Lost Shores with the gate where Fractals is now.

Asura Gates

in Lore

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Hi guys, when I was rollin’ through Lion’s Arch today, I saw the Asura Gates in Eastern Ward ’’working’’. They’re not accessible, yet, but they have the purple thingy now. I never noticed that before, I’m sure that the last time I was there they didn’t have the purple thingy. What do you guys think? Maybe they will release something new during Wintersday/January 2013 updates?

Interesting, but not necessarily indicative of any imminent content. The same “activated-but-not-enabled” asura gates have been in Rata Sum (for polymock and a few other inaccessible zones) since launch.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Asura Gates

in Lore

Jelle.4623

I haven’t come across those in Rata Sum since I don’t play my Asura very often, but they have been that way since launch and this situation in Lion’s Arch is new. It can be as you say, it’s just that I, and we all do I think, hope for more exciting content, especially because I thought the same what Narcemus said. Well, I guess we shall see!

Asura Gates

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

The same thing happened to someone over on Guru2 – it’s a graphics “bug” of sorts. Basically where some folks see them active while others do not.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Asura Gates

in Lore

Jelle.4623

Guess you’re right Konig, I went back to check on the gates and now they’re off again. Remember someone saying that also about the Fractals gate, the graphics bug thing. It’s a shame, I’m really interested in what Anet is planning to use them for. Oh well, patience is your best friend in MMO’s.