Bank Vault Note

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Aragorn.5462

Aragorn.5462

Has anyone noticed that the old bank vault in LA is broken open and there’s a note inside? It’s a little hard to see it as the Lionguards will kick you away, but I’m curious if that was left by scarlet during her invasion or if someone took the opportunity to loot the vault with the city fleeing for safety. Any thoughts? I have translated the note btw and it’s a simple IOU.

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

The gold was there in the immediate aftermath of the battle (when the lionguard were added). The note replaced the gold coins with the Festival of the Four Winds update. It isn’t related to Scarlet, but it is a nice touch.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I believe the note says ‘IOU’ in New Krytan.

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

My mesmer got very peeved last night when the guards kept shoving her away from the vault.

Finally she growled at them: “I SAVED YOU! I SAVED THIS CITY, AND ALL YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES! I SHOULD HAVE LET SCARLET KILL YOU ALL!”

She then started shouting about demanding a trial by combat, and I had to get her out of there. It was getting embarrassing.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

My mesmer got very peeved last night when the guards kept shoving her away from the vault.

Finally she growled at them: “I SAVED YOU! I SAVED THIS CITY, AND ALL YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES! I SHOULD HAVE LET SCARLET KILL YOU ALL!”

She then started shouting about demanding a trial by combat, and I had to get her out of there. It was getting embarrassing.

Wrong forum
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Wrong forum

I believe that was a Game of Thrones joke.

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Wrong forum

I believe that was a Game of Thrones joke.

It was.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Bank Vault Note

in Lore

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

It was a note left by a wealthy parent to a heroic protector of the city.