Casualties

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: DorDor.8617

DorDor.8617

So Prosperity’s been ransacked by killer vines and half of the townspeople are nowhere to be found. Does anyone know who died in the attack, if anyone? And if everyone’s safe and sound, where did the townspeople run off to? I can’t find them in the centaur camp, and I’m worried sick for Riot Alice. =(

wanderingstoryteller.tumblr.com – Guild Wars content that’s only 75% terrible!

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Well we know the thirsty begging quaggan died and one of the two guys behind the bar

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

You can actually see a few of the NPCs hanging from the vines in the area. I didn’t see Riot Alice, she hinted she didn’t like all the people turning up suddenly, maybe she moved on first? The NPC who’s brother is in Brisban was killed, there was a quaggan and an asura. I noticed a few of the other NPCs gone but I didn’t see their corpses in the vines.

What’s interesting is that it’s implied the vines are the work of Mordremoth, but no signs of dragon corruption.

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

What’s interesting is that it’s implied the vines are the work of Mordremoth, but no signs of dragon corruption.

There’s actually more precedent for magical vines than any dragon-corrupted vines. In GW1 you could construct vine bridges for yourself in the Maguuma Jungle by placing a vine seed. If you noticed in the oasis, there were Cultivated Vine Seed Plants near the bridge. I thought that was a nice touch.

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

from my body count, that asura jerk that wasn’t paying the guy, the drunken quaggan, and some random peasant (maybe the guy the asura jerk was talking to) are all visibly dead. riot alice and the overseer are both MiA (although i could’ve sworn i heard the overseer saying “man, i’m so bored” when i arrived in prosperity), and the two miners are oblivious to what’s going on outside their not-so-little cave.

everyone else (that has dialogue) is around.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: jhgund.5906

jhgund.5906

Who was the girl that died that the priory guys were talking about missing?

Casualties

in Lore

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Who was the girl that died that the priory guys were talking about missing?

last patch, one of the two humans was set up as a bit of a womanizer, and it was implied he started dating some girl he found on prosperity.

that dialogue is simply a follow-up to that. the (unnamed, unseen) girl apparently got killed in the attack.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell