Current Status of Primordus

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It was in a interview, the branded are fighting Joko’s legion.

Can you link said interview? I’ve done my best to follow every one but don’t recall such a thing.

Because it seems very weird that the two forces would be clashing, given how the Dragonbrand ends in northern Crystal Desert and Joko’s forces are in the southern border of the Crystal Desert. Unless Kralaktorrik went and made unnoticed movements, there’s a good distance between them.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

(edited by Konig Des Todes.2086)

in Lore

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

It was in a interview, the branded are fighting Joko’s legion.

Can you link said interview? I’ve done my best to follow every one but don’t recall such a thing.

Because it seems very weird that the two forces would be clashing, given how the Dragonbrand ends in northern Crystal Desert and Joko’s forces are in the southern border of the Crystal Desert. Unless Kralaktorrik went and made unnoticed movements, there’s a good distance between them.

The Crystal Desert has the Tomb of the Primeval Kings in its northern portion, so basically that region did belong to Elona at some point.

Joko has total dominance over whole Elona, I guess he wanted to extend his reach to the crystal desert, but then came Kralky.

Btw yes the Brand ends in the northern portion, but that doesn’t mean the minions can’t spread farther south. Risen are showing up in Kryta, Tarnished coast and other farway place from Orr.

It would make up for a cool story, imagine if majority of Elonians think of Palawa as a savior because he is telling them that Tyria fell to the dragons and he is the only person who can protect the south, encouraging the living to fight in the desert.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

(edited by Gandarel.5091)

in Lore

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

reason we don’t see much of him is probably because he’s busy as it is underground. zhaitan never bothered to leave orr, there was plenty to have there, and i imagine the same applies to primordus. no reason to push = no push.

Ohhh…Zhaitan pushed… he went as far as attacking Lion’s Arch when no one was poking him. Its only after his attack at LA, the orders united & start pushing some real lines. Once taken over LA, he could have used the portals to go after any home world.
I mean I agreed that the dwarves are pushing his minion but they are limited in number unlike the destroyer force…

I wonder why Primordus cant make more champions? The resistance to him is only breaking by each passing day. Isn’t it their sole role to corrupt / destroy all lives as we know it?

someone may have already said this, but zhaitan has been attacking lions arch ever since it was first established, read ‘sea of sorrows’

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

The Crystal Desert has the Tomb of the Primeval Kings in its northern portion, so basically that region did belong to Elona at some point.

There are also Ascalonian ruins in northern Desolation, and it’s implied those huge statues are of Ascalonian origins, but I wouldn’t call the Crystal Desert part of Ascalon. Nor would I even say it was once part of Elona – the location of a few tombs doesn’t denote being part of a political nation, especially if there are no outposts. All outposts we see in the Crystal Desert are Turai’s – part of the colony, Elonia.

Joko has total dominance over whole Elona, I guess he wanted to extend his reach to the crystal desert, but then came Kralky.

Zhaitan was what prevented Joko from expanding if Joko was continuously expanding. The Movement of the World explicitly states that the Orrian dragon’s (aka Zhaitan’s) minions are fighting Joko’s on Elona’s northern border.

Btw yes the Brand ends in the northern portion, but that doesn’t mean the minions can’t spread farther south. Risen are showing up in Kryta, Tarnished coast and other farway place from Orr.

I don’t get the comparison to the risen, given how everywhere we see Icebrood, Risen, and even Destroyer’s there’s some of that groups’ “element” there (risen in putrid areas, often swamps; icebrood with Jormag’s ice; destroyers with lava). I never said that the Branded couldn’t travel further south, I was instead denoting the huge space difference between the end of known Branded territory and known Joko territory.

It would make up for a cool story, imagine if majority of Elonians think of Palawa as a savior because he is telling them that Tyria fell to the dragons and he is the only person who can protect the south, encouraging the living to fight in the desert.

That can be done without Kralkatorrik – see the comment of Joko’s forces fighting Zhaitan’s minions.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.