Duchess Chrysanthea

Duchess Chrysanthea

in Lore

Posted by: Salthazar.8651

Salthazar.8651

So was doing Dragon’s stand when I noticed this sylvari npc, when I talked to her, she was like well fought and stuff about the mouth fight and near the end of the conversation said “until then, see you in your nightmares” So I thought it was a neat touch to make a friendly courtier or whatever she’s supposed to be from(Probably nightmare court since the nightmares line) It also peaks my interest in what the future of the court will be like, could we possibly see courtiers helping with the fight against the dragons?

Duchess Chrysanthea

in Lore

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Although she seems like some kind of cut content, I hope Chrysanthea comes back later on. Im curious if she has any real lore relevance, or if shes just a one-time NPC made for the purpose of the MoM fight.

Duchess Chrysanthea

in Lore

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Hopefully Faolain’s demise along with Cadeyrn’s demise will remove their mental insanity that they had from birth from the Nightmare Court(their very minds were a pollution to the Nightmare effecting the mentality of those within it) and make the Nightmare Courtiers more like Gavin and Duchess Chrysanthea.

Duchess Chrysanthea

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Hopefully it doesn’t, unless they want to close the Nightmare Court plot entirely. Having a mix of “sane Courtiers” and “crazed Courtiers” was an interesting dynamic to me, and I don’t think Faolain or Cadeyrn were behind the crazed ones.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.