GW1 Descendants

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Obviously Logan is a direct descendant of Gwen and Keiran. I’ve honestly not paid attention to this but are there any other famous descendants of GW1 characters out there in GW2? I know some of you lore masters will know.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

Kalla Scorchrazor from Pyre Fierceshot.
Queen Jennah from Salma.
Jhavi Jorasdottir from Jora.

I have not gotten around to reading the history of Ebonhawke in Fields of Ruin. There may be others.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

jheryn.8390

Kalla Scorchrazor from Pyre Fierceshot.
Queen Jennah from Salma.
Jhavi Jorasdottir from Jora.

I have not gotten around to reading the history of Ebonhawke in Fields of Ruin. There may be others.

Cool! Thanks. I knew about Jennah. Stupid of me to forget that one.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

There are henchman descendants in Rurikton Sry too tired to look them up but there’s one of Orion, Alesia, Stefan and Reyna’s.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

(edited by Gandarel.5091)

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Fang Wolfika.6820

Fang Wolfika.6820

Is there any from Mhenlo and Cynn? They were a couple in gw 1.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

jheryn.8390

A friend of mine and I were chatting and he said there is a descendant of Mary Malone in Rurikton named Miria Malone.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Gandarel.5091

Ah yeah And she is selling the famous Malone Apples. Rurikton is full of lore btw.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Pavees.7281

Pavees.7281

there are 4 npcs all named that are standing near each other and all of them are direct descendants of henchmen from gw1.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

A friend of mine and I were chatting and he said there is a descendant of Mary Malone in Rurikton named Miria Malone.

Mary had no children, given that Nick and . She’s of the Malone family though – likely from Mary’s little brother, Matthew Malone.

Some not mentioned:

There’s a Priory scholar in Iron Marches who’s descended from Kilnn Testibrie, and Bhuer Goreblade is descended from Drub Gorefang.

From the top of my head.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

jheryn.8390

Mary had no children, given that Nick and . She’s of the Malone family though – likely from Mary’s little brother, Matthew Malone.

Some not mentioned:

There’s a Priory scholar in Iron Marches who’s descended from Kilnn Testibrie, and Bhuer Goreblade is descended from Drub Gorefang.

From the top of my head.

I believe you, but the GW2 wiki clearly states that Miria Malone is a descendant of Mary Malone. Not that the wiki is always right of course. But here is the link.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Miria_Malone

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Some not mentioned:

From the top of my head.

I believe you, but the GW2 wiki clearly states that Miria Malone is a descendant of Mary Malone. Not that the wiki is always right of course. But here is the link.

For what we know it could’ve been edited to say that on some player’s asumption. She has been stated to be descendant of her family, but not direct descendant from her acorgind Konig article. As you said the wiki isn’t always right due to players editing it.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Canakun.8031

Canakun.8031

Theo Ashford is the descendant of the Ascalonian Ashfords.

Mamorou Itou Defense Club.
Protect him at all costs.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Gandarel.5091

And we had no idea that they exist in GW1.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

It’s a throwback to the city, not a specific person that I can think of. My thought on Cynn and Mhenlo is that they most likely stayed in Cantha, what with him being interm Headmaster. Cynn stayed because she cornered him into marrying her, lol.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Cynn stayed because she cornered him into marrying her, lol.

I loved how that part happened (I believe the dialogue only happened in the Hard Mode instance?). We were all resisting hordes and hordes of assaulters and she forced him to make the decission in the middle of everything!! Probably it was Cynn’s plan all that time :P

I’m sure that wedding would’ve been 100times better than Gwen and Thackeray’s wedding!

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

hehe, I miss that bunch! I like the heroes from GW2 but I still find the ones from GW1 more appealing, I suppose that’s because they were around in most of the story steps and you also ran into them throughout the world on separate occasions!

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

That’s fascinating, but there’s nothing in-game to indicate other than the name and working with apples that Miria is descended from Mary, who is known to have died in the Searing and was single when she did.

No, he’s a member of the Ascalonian Ashfords… that’s a pirate group.

Though he’s from the Ashford family who were Ascalonian. :P

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Pavees.7281

Pavees.7281

You know what’d be interesting is the leader of the white mantle had a child who’s family line would eventually lead to a person being a high ranked seraph commander(THIS ISN’T TRUE but i’d like to appreciate that if it was it’d be interesting if it was)

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Watch, leader of the white mantle is a direct descendant of Barthlos… :P

GW1 Descendants

in Lore

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

Sea of Sorrows spoiler, so don’t click if you haven’t read the book yet I guess.
Livia. edit: removed my other thoughts, don't want to give anything away.