Grawl and Dredgehaunt Cliffs

in Lore

Posted by: Cataclysm.7491

Cataclysm.7491

I notice in the North of Dredgehaunt Cliffs theres a road that leads into the cliff face. It leads to a large blocked off hole in the cliff with Friendly Grawl defending it, named “Grawl City Guards”.

Is anyone aware of what this is? To me it looks alot like the way ArenaNet have prepared Tengu to be a possible expansion race with the Gate in Lions Arch and the Sylvari area.

Could Grawl be an expansion race? It seems weird as they’re a sympathy race, but they do have good fighting animations/armor fitting.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It’s related to the grawl racial sympathy storyline. It’s where a tribe of friendly icebrood-worshipping grawl live – until its destroyed by said icebrood because the PC makes them realize they’re worshiping not gods but dragon minions.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

That always made me feel sorta bad on the inside…

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Lore

Posted by: Cataclysm.7491

Cataclysm.7491

Aww, I thought I found something special I need to do the Grawl sympathy storyline.

in Lore

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

There are similar spots for the other racial sympathy storylines – I don’t think you can get into any of the villages for the racial sympathy storylines except through the racial sympathy. Maybe quaggan.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Lore

Konig Des Todes.2086

You can get to the quaggan one, but it’s empty (obviously), and probably a bug tbh.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Yeah, I hadn’t been there recently. I think there is an event that occasionally spawned in there, but ordinary barracuda are bad enough that when i see a barracuda boss event, I go the other way.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Lore

Konig Des Todes.2086

That event’s in the lake south of the one with the quaggan village (and that vet is actually easy).

Dear ANet writers,