Hero-tron sentient golem?

in Lore

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

There’a new convo with hero-tron and ogden that pretty much confirms hero-tron is a sentient golem. You sly dog Peter Fries, you sly dog :P

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Scott McGough

Scott McGough

Narrative Lead

Not to take anything away from my esteemed colleague Peter Fries, but he didn’t write this exchange. I did.

’Cause I love me some Hero-Tron (proof: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/job-o-trons-journey-the-evolution-of-a-gag/)

That linked article also testifies to the shared effort Hero-Tron was and is: over the years, myself, Peter, and a handful of other talented folks have had fun giving him words to say and new names to bear.

—Scott McG

in Lore

Posted by: orenwolf.1953

orenwolf.1953

Honestly, thank you all for making Tyria feel more alive, and giving us great characters to have a chuckle over.

in Lore

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Same here, this golem is one of my favorites! Hopefully this means he will either:

A) appear in the prologue of the expansion

B) living story 4

C) a current event maybe?

P..S mini hero-tron plz! XD

in Lore

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

It’s been noted that golems can become very intelligent, or at least Sentient/sapient. Scruffy showed signs of it.

It’s just that hero-tron hasn’t been actually controlled by any Asura to actually continue to advance or tweak his code, so it’s going everywhere.