How are Peneloopee & Bloomanoo doing?

in Lore

Posted by: Milea.6043

Milea.6043

I haven’t seen Peneloopee & Bloomkittenince the attack on the Grove. Are they ok? How are they doing?

Looking forward to the 2015 Spring Quaggan Festival following the marriage of Peneloopee & Bloomanoo. A week of underwater Quaggan races, Largos jousting, seashell & bauble collecting, and CoooOOOooo’ing!

confetti cartwheel
~Milly

Swearing allegiance in life & beyond did Desmina Zqooksha thence become the gods first follower

in Lore

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Who cares?

/15charrs

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

This belongs more in the Living World Discussion forum.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Who cares?

/15charrs

^

I hope they went the way of Drooburt.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Eluveitie.1290

Eluveitie.1290

I hope next time we see them they are strangled by vines, holding hands, and be done with their story once and for all.

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

Who cares?

/15charrs

OP apparently. Not sure why though…

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

Sorry, Milea. This particular corner of the forums is very unfriendly to those two. Better luck in the Living World Discussion?

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I hope next time we see them they are strangled by vines, holding hands, and be done with their story once and for all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But the last we saw of them was during the World Summit, where they make commentary on the visiting dignitaries. There is no sign of them after the Shadow of the Dragon attacks, but they could have escaped again.

in Lore

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

They paid Caithe to steal the egg cos they cannot have one on their own.

in Lore

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

maybe they went the way of job-o-tron, anet caught them and is making a back item out of em

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well as much as I enjoy the heart warming story of the love shared by two quaggans overcoming the numerous obstacles in their journey to find a place to call home I don’t think there’s a good lore reasons for them to popup in Silverwastes.

Of course I’m still adamant that they’re in fact agents of malice and destruction (because last time I checked troubled followed them around). So maybe at the end of Season 2 it will be revealed that they’re actually The Entity that drove Scarlet mad and set in motion the awakening of Mordy. I bet they’re actually champions of Steve the Deep Seas Dragon!

in Lore

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I don’t care and I hope they’re dead. Quaggan are so incredibly annoying. Token humorous races are immersion breaking and I don’t find the Quaggan at all funny. Opinion opinion etc etc.

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But the last we saw of them was during the World Summit, where they make commentary on the visiting dignitaries. There is no sign of them after the Shadow of the Dragon attacks, but they could have escaped again.

and their appearence did not make any sense there.
This was more or less a “private” party. A high profile summit.
So why does some lowly bumbling pair of Quaggan know what is going on?

They were cute in little portions, but like every other fan-favourite , if it is pushed down our throats it just gets annoying.
That being said.. when can we phase out the biconics? (halfway serious)

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Now THAT would be something I’d pay to see. XD The new Elder Dragon is raised by Quaggans and thus is friendly, peaceful and constantly speaks in "OoooooOoOOooo"s.

Somehow, I have a feeling that a large segment of players would consider this too high a price to pay for peace.

in Lore

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Now THAT would be something I’d pay to see. XD The new Elder Dragon is raised by Quaggans and thus is friendly, peaceful and constantly speaks in "OoooooOoOOooo"s.

A Shallow Sea Dragon?

in Lore

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Bloomanoo and Peneloopee are running gag “stormcrows”. They travel the world and happen to decide to settle in places where some kind of mass destruction is about to happen. Their appearance outside Fort Salma and at the World Summit was meant as a tip-off to the players to be prepared for the worst.

The joke is not obvious enough, however, which is why the characters are impopular.

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

oh, the joke is too obvious and thus they are annoying.

Their purpose as a joke is clear. It is just that they are just not making sense in some cases and with that the joke is lost.

in Lore

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

oh, the joke is too obvious and thus they are annoying.

Their purpose as a joke is clear. It is just that they are just not making sense in some cases and with that the joke is lost.

They don’t make sense!? I call for Chewbacca defense!

in Lore

Posted by: dirtynwah.3851

dirtynwah.3851

In the Great Final Battle Of Season 2 we will see Bloomanoo wielding The Predator, two bullet belts crossed on his chest, cigarette at the corner of his mouth, fighting over injured Peneloopee’s body against swarms of Mordremoth’s minions. On the sunrise. That is the only conclusion of their story that I will accept!! If that won’t happen I will quit the game Anet ya hear me!!..

in Lore

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I haven’t seen Peneloopee & Bloomkittenince the attack on the Grove. Are they ok? How are they doing?

Looking forward to the 2015 Spring Quaggan Festival following the marriage of Peneloopee & Bloomanoo. A week of underwater Quaggan races, Largos jousting, seashell & bauble collecting, and CoooOOOooo’ing!

confetti cartwheel
~Milly

Somewhere out there, those two are bring dismay to a nearby settlement and they never know that it was them….

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Lore

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

In the Great Final Battle Of Season 2 we will see Bloomanoo wielding The Predator, two bullet belts crossed on his chest, cigarette at the corner of his mouth, fighting over injured Peneloopee’s body against swarms of Mordremoth’s minions. On the sunrise. That is the only conclusion of their story that I will accept!! If that won’t happen I will quit the game Anet ya hear me!!..

Duke Bloookem with his trustworthy bazooka, Nukem, bringin Murica and kitten to Mordy’s doorstep with sex innuendo jokes, mounting Korm…Traeherne…..

Coming in January….

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in Lore

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Somehow, I have a feeling that a large segment of players would consider this too high a price to pay for peace.

Again, it’s not a elder dragon- it’s more like “The shatterer” it’s a dragon champion.

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Except, Big Tower, you miss this line from Ogden:

Ogden Stonehealer: “The brotherhood believed that she would one day become an Elder Dragon. She was old and wise, well on her way.”

This referring to Glint, who was a dragon champion. So apparently, it is at least believed that champions can become an Elder Dragon, given time and magical consumption free of an Elder Dragon.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.