Humas really extra-tiryastrial?(merge plss)

in Lore

Posted by: Taiyoroku.1028

Taiyoroku.1028

Q:

I read once that "the gods (insert human) bring minkind to tirya, them in some point return to the “mist”, from where i stand is kind of a hyper-dimensional space, if that so, human came to this fantasy world trough another universe/alternate reallity? they came form another planted in the same palne of existence? if that so, in future guild wars “us” (the players) will find accient spaships (like trygun)? did the gods (human) steall their powers from the accient dragons and returning to the “mist” (veil) awoke them? Did CORPORAL BANE come really from the future or was another dimension? if corporal bane really came from the furute his intervention on the past is the real “thing” behind the dragon waking up? (he dont tell us abut that so maybe a paradox?)

Thats indeed a Sci-fi interesting plot and i really wanna develop it more, but i need feedbak, if you have the same teory (not the game lore ofcourse) share! lest se how far we can get, what the hell! lest even get ciberpunk on this…

in Lore

Posted by: Taiyoroku.1028

Taiyoroku.1028

ok… so no one is interested in a little constructive lore… well lest just go to the other sections to bash about how hard is TEQ and how zerker should be removed… hot topic right now

in Lore

Posted by: Vilenia.3081

Vilenia.3081

Sorry, I’ve always wanted to believe Human mythology in Tyria was full of kitten . I’m just coping with the fact it’s confirmed Lore.

I don’t think ArenaNet will make something with this subplot anytime soon. Tyria’s exploration is not finished.

The Whitening Theory, or why Captain Theo Ashford had to die…

in Lore

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

People are interested in lore. There’s just not a whole lot to speculate on here. Humans are from somewhere else. It’s an established fact in Guild Wars. It’s like debating the existence of light or gravity. You can speculate where they came from, I guess, but so far there hasn’t really been any reason to care.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.