Interesting Easter Egg regarding Spirit Value

in Lore

Posted by: Mushroomz.4280

Mushroomz.4280

So I was hanging out, waiting for a squad member to recruit another person for Vale Guardian. If you go West, there’s a wall. Your character will comment about the wall being unusual. There’s an NPC standing there, he says that there’s noises on the other side of the wall, of PEOPLE, not mordrem or something else. The noises seem to be “Chanting and yelling”.

If you’re familiar with Guild Wars 1, west of Spirit Vale was a place called Bloodstone Fen where the first bloodstone shard was located. What occurred there? RITUALS! Umm… yeah, I think this is a rather significant easter egg.

in Lore

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

do you have a link to a video of this?

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It’s right at the beginning. Don’t think you even have to kill any of the colored guardians (but you do have to run around them or through them).

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Notice that the zone is called forsaken thicket on the map, spirit vale is just the name of this first wing, that gate is likely the enterance to the second wing of the raid

in Lore

Posted by: Mushroomz.4280

Mushroomz.4280

I just feel like an NPC standing next to a wall, that the bloodstone shard is very likely on the other side of hearing chanting… as if it were a ritual. That can’t be a coincidence. More likely a hint, or possibly a tease… Arena Net saying, we know what you’re thinking

in Lore

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The NPC commentary I noticed was that Pact soldiers fell down on each side of the wall, so the goal is to get through to the rest of the unit. It seems likely to be the next raid wing.