Kormir question (possible spoiler)

in Lore

Posted by: Kholem.6092

Kholem.6092

Hi guys, just finished one path ends again and thought I noticed something though might have misheard or misunderstood.
At the end when you talk to Livia again you make mention of Kormir but she doesn’t seem to know who that is. Why not? With all the Abbadon stuff turning up is it possible that Abbadon still exists and did something like consuming Kormir? Just wondering but perhaps I completely got the wrong impression!
Also, apologies if this has been covered. Didn’t find a topic about it when I looked

in Lore

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

Do you remember which instance this is in? And if you have to be playing on a human to see it? I don’t remember it at all…

in Lore

Kholem.6092

I was human. Last instance after defeating Lazarus and talking to her again before leaving. Will probably redo it in case I am completely wrong!

in Lore

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I checked the dialogue script, there is no mention of Kormir anywhere in the entire story, other than the pressence of a Priestess of Kormir,

I think you might have misheard a piece of dialogue? I also think it’s extremely unlikely Livia would not know who Kormir is, given how actively involved she was with krytan politics for the past 250 years

in Lore

Kholem.6092

Fair enough. It did seem odd! Must have misheard

in Lore

Posted by: SpeedFiend.4521

SpeedFiend.4521

You’re confusing the NPCs. You can ask one of the ghosts at the Siren training place in Siren’s Landing about anthems of Kormir. They’re confused because and have never heard of her because they died years before she ascended to godhood.

(edited by SpeedFiend.4521)