Lore and AMA

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

It took me by surprise that Hardly anybody ask any questions about lore and story in the last AMA since we had quite the lack of lore and story in HOT.

So i say why not just ask the questions here and hope the devs see and answers them..

Ill ask my questions after i get off from work

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

There actually was a lore AMA thread about a month after HoT’s release. Didn’t get any recognition though and no offense but I doubt this will be any different here. You can give it a shot of course.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Questions were asked, but weren’t answered.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: Deleena.3406

Deleena.3406

looks like we gonna have to wait till LS3 :/

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

I am fine if they would just give an answer to this question: “Are there imediate plans to trim down several new and old mysteries which drag down the narrative at the moment?”

I think that would resolve lots of problems in the long run…

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

We actually did get an answer to that one… sort of. For fellas who can’t be bothered to click on links, there were exactly no details, but Leah Hoyer did come in to say that they want to “be sure to emphasize key beats and wrap up threads moving forward, rather than create loose ends.”

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

Lore and AMA

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Questions were asked, but weren’t answered.

One of mine were – as were a few narrative focused questions that border lore (less of a “what’s the lore” and more of a “why make it a lore”). Though not by Leah who was there for the AMA. It was by Matthew Medina.

I’ll pull up the post later since I’m out on my phone atm. But I asked about Canach’s Shield of the Moon which most folks overlook entirely given its meant to be a unique shield in the lore, and that one got answered. Disappointingly as a ’it’s just a copy like all the players shields chosen for aesthetics not lore’ answer.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.