Lore question about Owl spirit

in Lore

Posted by: Tazirai.2859

Tazirai.2859

I play and RP an Owl themed Norn druid.
Is the owl atop the Abattoir/Lodge a returned owl or is this a new Owl, created from the Feather that fell when Jormag devoured the Owl Spirit during the exodus?
From the wiki for Owl Lodge
“Owl’s Spirit stands at the highest point of the Lodge, accessible through a mini Jumping Puzzle.
The dialogue on the Feather of the Owl
“This feather is said to have fallen from the spirit of Owl before being destroyed by Jormag.”
Is there to be any clarity on the possible return of Owl? Or is this a new Owl Spirit?
I’m vested in the Norn Spirits of the Wild, particularly Owl herself, So i’d like to know.

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

most important thing to note is twofold:

1) The wiki can be edited by anyone, so if it isn’t quoting dialogue from the game, it might not be accurate

2) an owl spirit != the Owl Spirit

Truth be told, I’ve never seen that spirit before, despite going to that point in the past. So either it has limited time spawning or is indeed new. However, I doubt that it is the Owl Spirit.

In fact, checking the edit history of the wiki article the line was added this month, Jan 10th. Most likely it was added as part of the legendary collections.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Tazirai.2859

Tazirai.2859

I think so also. But it kinda throws off the Lore if this is ACTUALLY Owl, or a piece of Owl.
That’s what I’d like to see Anet answer.
Owl is a lesser spirit, but she plays a huge part in Norn lore, especially since she lead the other Spirits to delay Jormag.