Lore-wise, what would surprise you the most?

in Lore

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

i just want marjory and kas to die

Yay for bigotry!

Yay for tunnel visioned SJWs that can’t tell that the collective dislike for the aforementioned characters has nothing to do with with their sexual orientation!

Hate is Fuel.

in Lore

Posted by: Amaranthe.3578

Amaranthe.3578

logan not being gay

in Lore

Posted by: Amaranthe.3578

Amaranthe.3578

i just want marjory and kas to die

Yay for bigotry!

Yay for tunnel visioned SJWs that can’t tell that the collective dislike for the aforementioned characters has nothing to do with with their sexual orientation!

to sjws everything is bigotry

in Lore

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

logan not being gay

Logan not being into sexy charr.

in Lore

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

Marcello DiGiacomo gets rich and famous by selling his mixtapes.

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

in Lore

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

For current events…

Caudecus wins the War and takes the Krytan Throne with his first act being pulling the Human Race of Kryta out of the Elder Dragon War thus Fing up the chances of defeating the current two Elder Dragons that are awake.

Later in the story it ends Season 3 with the complete Destruction of Divinity’s Reach by the hands of both Primordus and Jormag finally acting to expand their territory into Kryta with primordus minions rising from the ground and Jormag appearing from the sky turning Divinity’s Reach into the first time two Elder Dragons would wage war against each other. We then Fight Caudecus one last time in the Throne room where he continue to be stubbern and power hungry thus blaming the Player’s Character for what happened instead of accepting it was his fault for ignoring the Elder Dragons. He would then die by the hands of a Elder Dragon minion in a cutscene for that sweet karma death.

Then the story enters into the next expansion storyline where we must now fight a war against 2 Elder Dragons with a greatly weakened alliance between races due to what happened in Season 3. Then a surprise twist of a 3rd Elder Dragon attacking as the true final boss of the Expansion storyline after the Jormag and Primordus are killed half way in the expansion’s storyline but now has the power of Jormag, Primordus, Zhaitan, and Mordremoth mix with its own thus starting the other half of expansion storyline about rebuilding the broken alliance between races so a truely unified Race Alliance can defeat this Elder Dragon or else the current GW2 Map zone will be doomed.

(edited by EdwinLi.1284)

in Lore

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Bloodstone Dust Cuisine is actually good for you.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

in Lore

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Bloodstone Dust Cuisine is actually good for you.

it actually is, while it’advertised as not, it has no negative effects on you, and boosts all sources of exp by 5% making it the most efficient exp booster in the game

in Lore

Posted by: Jokubas.4265

Jokubas.4265

I would be surprised if Jennah and/or Anise were revealed to have ulterior motives.

I’ll admit, I’ve disliked Jennah since the beginning, but it’s because she already seemed sketchy to me, and Anise spent almost all of Season 2 being sketchy. However, the only time anyone questions their actions, they end up being a bad guy, or on the side of the bad guys.

I made a post in the past about this, and I recently found some other observations that I missed. There is a huge list of things that we normally wouldn’t consider heroic coming from Jennah and Anise, from bypassing the rule of law, magically forcing people to do things for them, and secrets they keep from the other heroes.

A good chunk of the propaganda posters were right. Certainly the White Mantle doesn’t have the best methods either, but that doesn’t mean that the complaints against Jennah aren’t based on actual issues.

The fact that the good guys never question these things, however, make me wonder if we’re not intended to either, so I would still be surprised if something finally came of all of it.

in Lore

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

kormir sending a marriage proposal after beating up some more dragon baddies
no way to see that coming
also best way to ascend is by marrying ^

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE