Magnus the Bloody Handed

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

Where is he in LA?is he in the game as of yet?

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Who is he?? 0.o

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Posted by: Essarious Quw.8946

Essarious Quw.8946

He’s a pretty prominent character in Destiny’s Edge and he is mentioned several times by NPCs in LA. It’s a good question, Drakenvold. Maybe they are keeping him and the other members of the captain’s council back until a later update?

Though you’d figure he would have been around more for the whole thing with Zhaitan, considering the business with Morgus Lethe.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Drakenvold.9761

indeed Essarious Quw and his ties to the lionaguard and keeping the orderon LA which was non existed in the mad king event ^^

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I honestly would have expected his appearance after the incident at Claw Island, but it never happened.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Posted by: Charr Guardian.1497

Charr Guardian.1497

There’s several direct references to Magnus by several people in Lion’s Arch (one of them at the black market) but, so far, I think the only place directly related to them, is the luxury bar where the captains’ council meets to discuss important matters.

As for the incident at Claw Island, I wouldn’t be so certain. Clearly, Magnus fought the undead along with Destiny’s Edge several years before, but they didn’t run into an actual dragon back then, they were going to sink an undead ship. To me, it would seem a good idea to let the orders handle it, since they’re the ones that know how to deal with them.

If I were Magnus himself though, I’d be working closely with them to see what’s the deal with the defense of my city. What with the ships the orders used to sail to Claw Island, to take it back? Maybe Magnus arranged for those ships to be in the service of the orders.

The only real way Magnus could deal with the undead at Claw Island, was through the Lionguard. However, they proved to be incapable of dealing with the threat without aid from the orders.

(edited by Charr Guardian.1497)

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Narcemus.1348

Yes, but I would expect at least a few conversations with him when it came to strategizing about the way in which we would re-take it. I mean we talk to the Pale Tree a lot, even though she never goes into battle to does anything along those lines.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Essarious Quw.8946

My gosh! We -just- had this topic and they were already being added in the Lost Shores update. Seeing Magnus ingame along with the rest of the Captain’s Council was awesome. You can find them in LA.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Drakenvold.9761

where exactly?

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Essarious Quw.8946

The captains are all in the Crows Nest Tavern, and Magnus the Bloody Handed is out on patrol. Before the event started he would argue with an asura in the Grand Piazza.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Narcemus.1348

I saw the arguments as well.

Magnus the Bloody Handed

in Lore

Drakenvold.9761