Majory and Kasmeer

Majory and Kasmeer

in Lore

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

From the conversations after “Hearts and Minds,” I gathered that Majory and Kasmeer were having difficulty.

Here’s what I’d love to see happen in the story:

It’s not uncommon to see nobility awarded for deeds. Sir Paul McCartney is an example. Kasmeer can and should regain her nobility.

Majory has always sneered at the upper classes. This may be the cause of there troubles, especially since she might find herself given a noble title and charter.

I hope to attend there wedding in Divinity’s Reach and help them come to terms with there new status.

Mesmerising Girl

Majory and Kasmeer

in Lore

Posted by: F I R S T.3976

F I R S T.3976

I miss the old kitten marjory when she was first introduced as a detective of some sort.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

Majory and Kasmeer

in Lore

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Source please? (As in, which conversation bits) I don’t recall those two having any major issues with each other at all.

Marjory herself doesn’t seem to have a bias against nobility from what I recall. The problem is that her family does, which is why she told Kasmeer to stick with the rest of the group instead of coming to Belinda’s funeral.

Majory and Kasmeer

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

It’s in the post Hearts of Mind dialogue.

Marjory: I can’t believe it’s really over. I’ve barely had time to process anything since Belinda died. I feel like this fog of dread has finally been lifted from me.

PC: I’ve been worried. You and Kas have been uncharacteristically quiet.

Marjory: We’ve been dealing with a lot. Some of it’s…personal and I’d rather not discuss it. It’s time to celebrate our victory. You earned a few smiles.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Marjory_Delaqua#Dialogue

It could mean the two are having relationship problems, or just that the weight of Belinda’s death and Kasmeer becoming a noble again has caused external problems that they’re not sharing, not that the relationship is having problems.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Majory and Kasmeer

in Lore

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Kasmeer isn’t stated to have regained her nobility though yet, as far as I’ve heard.

But yes, Marjory has little issue with nobles, but her mother apparently does.