Map of Queensdale at Black Citadel

in Lore

Posted by: Bahlol.6125

Bahlol.6125

so I was running around the black citadel and found this map at the top of a table in front of Smodur the Unflinching with some marks on it,
do the Iron legion still plan on attacking the Humans? (thought I know it will never happen) or was just sitting there for a long time before they started the peace treaty with Queen Jennah?

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

If you’ll notice the map contains the locations of all the centaur and the human locations. I do not doubt that Smoldur has plans in the case that humanity betrays them, but I expect it has a little more to do with the treaty and taking out the centaur threat. There’s speculation from the centaur in LA that humans will get charr creations to stop the centaurs once and for all. Whether or not that is part of the agreement is something I am not sure of.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Not only does the map show centaur locations, it also show bandit locations.

TBH, I think it’s just a model re-use and don’t put much stock into it, thinking that it’s something meant for a Seraph office, but you never know.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

This map is also on a few other locations of military bases, I also think they just used the same model.

in Lore

Posted by: Bahlol.6125

Bahlol.6125

Yeah i have seen it in other places too its just how its in a main location and in display like that and how its big and clear made me wonder
Fun stuff all over the place if you take time and look around