Missing tengu

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: darkfiremew.5937

darkfiremew.5937

Did anyone notice that there are some tengu NPCs that should have been near the Wall in a camp, but all of the sudden are missing?

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

In what area? Lion’s Arch? Kessex Hills?

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: darkfiremew.5937

darkfiremew.5937

In what area? Lion’s Arch? Kessex Hills?

Kessex Hills

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

They’re on their way to the feature patch

o/\o

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

They went to boycott KFC? But yeah, interesting indeed, I hope something will emerge from that! It may be a part of tower cleanup though, or just a bug?

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

Did anyone notice that there are some tengu NPCs that should have been near the Wall in a camp, but all of the sudden are missing?

Do you mean that place downhill from the raptors, with a hill between it and the destroyers to the east?

To the best of my knowledge, that camp has always been irritating.I figured it’s just where the tengu NPCs in the area- the heart NPC and the scout- go to sleep when they’re done being NPCs for the day.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

They got quietly and subtly retconned out like the Canthans.

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That camp has always been empty when I went past it, even before the Living Story started.

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

If it’s the tent that Aaron refers to, it was always empty. I presumed what Aaron said to be the case – that’s where the scout and heart NPCs there go to sleep for the night.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Oh well! At least we have Scarlet! (Sarcasm)

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

a screenshot of the place you mean would be nice.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Missing tengu

in Lore

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Did the tengu always have such jarring idle animations? I was checking out the tengu near Titan’s Staircase today and there seems to be a problem with their animation loops. It seems they don’t have sheathe/unsheathe animations so they skip from one state to the next.