More Guild Wars 2 literature please.

in Lore

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I like reading good gaming literature when I am not playing video games and I plan on buying all 3 of the books currently available. I’d really appreciate more books giving the world of Tyria more flavor if you ask me.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Lore

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

I’d really like a novel taking place between 1080 AE and about 1120 AE (in other words, immediatly following the events of Guild Wars 1) with a charr main character.

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

I’d really like a novel taking place between 1080 AE and about 1120 AE (in other words, immediatly following the events of Guild Wars 1) with a charr main character.

I’d take pretty much everything from that era. The original had a lot of fans and it isn’t really covered, besides maybe the beginning of Sea of Sorrows (which did make me feel nostalgic I have to admit), so giving us atleast one book set in that period seems like a logical thing to do. Though in the current state it almost seems Anet has forgotten that the first set of games even existed. :/

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

in Lore

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

I would like to hear more stories of gw

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I would love more novels.

Especially if written by Ree Soesbee or Jeff Grubb.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I love to see books about the enemy factions in GW2, particularly the Inquest and the Flame Legion post Eye of the North.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Lore

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

yes please, i have bought read and loved all the books put out for gw2 so far. i cant get enough of the guild wars universe and would definitely be into more books, especially if they were written by ree soesbee (sea of sorrow was my favorite)

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

On the one hand sure (although I haven’t read any of them… probably should see if they’re even available around here). Although I’d caution against what Blizzard did, you know where most of the story progression happened in novels and not in the game leaving a lot of player confused and uncertain.

in Lore

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

On the one hand sure (although I haven’t read any of them… probably should see if they’re even available around here). Although I’d caution against what Blizzard did, you know where most of the story progression happened in novels and not in the game leaving a lot of player confused and uncertain.

if they carry on how they were doing the books previously that wont be an issue (filling in events that happened prior to the game)

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Lore

Posted by: ACGalaga.7369

ACGalaga.7369

I just ordered Sea of Sorrows (finally). I’m so excited to read more of the books but really wish there were more in the works.

in Lore

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

I’d take pretty much everything from that era. The original had a lot of fans and it isn’t really covered, besides maybe the beginning of Sea of Sorrows (which did make me feel nostalgic I have to admit), so giving us atleast one book set in that period seems like a logical thing to do. Though in the current state it almost seems Anet has forgotten that the first set of games even existed. :/

The reason why I mentioned the charr main character is because a lot Ascalon-focused stuff happens during that time (the establishing of Ebonhawke, the Foefire, the construction of the Black Citadel, the charr rebellion).

Besides, both Ghosts of Ascalon and Sea of Sorrows have a human main character so a change of pace would be welcome in my opinion.

in Lore

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I wish they would release audiobooks on the ones they have now. It would be interesting if they did Sieran, Tybalt, and Forgal before they met the player characters. This way they wont have to worry too much about game lore.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

This way they wont have to worry too much about game lore.

No.

Lore found in-game is sparse enough as it is, don’t give them reason to make it even sparser.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

This way they wont have to worry too much about game lore.

No.

Lore found in-game is sparse enough as it is, don’t give them reason to make it even sparser.

Sorry I meant that they wont have to worry about contradicting any of the lore in game with those 3 characters since you don’t know of their existence in the game until you meet them.