Notable/Famous Ascalonians?

in Lore

Posted by: Sirgreydono.9502

Sirgreydono.9502

My questions is what are some notable/famous ascalonians in Guild Wars 2 time besides Logan Thackeray?

-Kaineng
Character: -Proudwulf- Human- Guardian

in Lore

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Rurik-Ton.

Also, arguably Adelbern is still around.

I ? Karkas.

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

“in Guild Wars 2 time”

I’m guessing “people who are alive during Guild Wars 2” – arguably, Logan considers himself Krytan not Ascalonian. Most prominent Ascalonian would be Wade Samuelson.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Rhaegar.1203

Rhaegar.1203

I was just about to say that Logan should not think of himself as Ascalonian… but he knows that his family came from Ascalon.

in Lore

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I wonder what the Ebonhawke citizenry think about Logan considering his heritage, yet he spends all of his time in Kryta protecting a Queen whom they do not consider their own.

in Lore

Sirgreydono.9502

“in Guild Wars 2 time”

I’m guessing “people who are alive during Guild Wars 2”

yes and thanks guys

-Kaineng

in Lore

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

Yeah there aren’t many Ascalonians, especially considering Ebonhawke is pretty much all that’s left of Ascalon as a kingdom in current time. I imagine there are people born in Kryta who identify as Ascalonian in an ethnic sense, but they’d be citizens of the Kingdom of Kryta.

The late Theo Ashford (“of the Ascalonian Ashfords”) would probably have counted, but…well.

in Lore

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I guess anyone part of the Ebon Vanguard is considered “famous” for people in Ebonhawke.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ebon_Vanguard

And I imagine the leader of the Separatists would be famous amoung that crowd, whoever he/she is.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Separatists

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Lore

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Angry Chicken

OP mofo’s

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Lore

Sirgreydono.9502

Do the Ascalonians hate Adelbern for the Foefire?

-Kaineng

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Based off of Ghosts of Ascalon, humans portray him as a hero who stood in the face of death, and that the Foefire is not his fault but caused by the clash of Magdaer and the Claw of the Khan-Ur.

Since GoA is based a year prior to GW2 (’s time at release), I doubt their view has changed much, though the more educated would probably know the other side of the story (charr side; which is accurate or at least very close to).

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Seeing as no one survived to tell the tale (human-wise), the story became the great last stand. The fact that he chose genocide was a recent development, proven by a select group of people, but unknown to the larger populace. And, might I add, no longer a fact that they can prove, thanks to the fact that the eye witness was killed.

in Lore

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Seeing as no one survived to tell the tale (human-wise), the story became the great last stand. The fact that he chose genocide was a recent development, proven by a select group of people, but unknown to the larger populace. And, might I add, no longer a fact that they can prove, thanks to the fact that the eye witness was killed.

In world with magic, gods and necromancy, death is not ultimate end of things. Witnesses can be returned back.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Lore

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Little Thom!!

Oh wait… :/

Attachments:

(edited by Antara.3189)

in Lore

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

The murdered Captain in LA, Theo Ashford, whose place was taken by Kiel.

Trillia Midwell.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]