Origins of the Charr

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: Eluveitie.1290

Eluveitie.1290

This should go in the fan-made content forum, since fan-made isn’t lore. Also, I’d consider writing it in a better format, the huge chunk of text isn’t appealing.

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

Stopped reading when I came to this “The true origins of the charr is led back to the beginning of time when the first vampire stepped upon the first world”.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: kikojak.7051

kikojak.7051

dude this lore includes the gargoyle story because when u your read further it will connect with the charr lore so it wouldn’t kill you if u read it whole

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

dude this lore includes the gargoyle story because when u your read further it will connect with the charr lore so it wouldn’t kill you if u read it whole

I read it. I only need one word to describe it, but sadly that would be censored to kitten, so I guess my opinion on your creative masterpiece will be forever shrouded in mystery.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: kikojak.7051

kikojak.7051

I read it. I only need one word to describe it, but sadly that would be censored to kitten, so I guess my opinion on your creative masterpiece will be forever shrouded in mystery.

I made it better no errors and dumb text mistakes heres the link better explained i hope il close the topic tommorow https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/fangen/The-Charr-Origins

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: Ludovicus.7980

Ludovicus.7980

I made it better no errors and dumb text mistakes heres the link better explained i hope il close the topic tommorow https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/fangen/The-Charr-Origins

Sorry to tell you. Even though English is not my first language. I can spot several awful grammar mistakes.

The glory of my ancestors shall be restored.

Origins of the Charr

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Stopped reading when I came to this “The true origins of the charr is led back to the beginning of time when the first vampire stepped upon the first world”.

Same.

This is fan-fiction. Not lore.

Doesn’t matter, still fan-fiction and vampires don’t exist in GW.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.