Pact Medic Ceera

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Arkengel RaF.9672

Arkengel RaF.9672

What is she doing in Auric Basin? If I remember correctly, don’t you tell her the news about Tonn and doesn’t she run away and get turned into a risen? What gives?

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

She runs away, gets attacked by the risen, gets saved by you, and goes back to her job. I guess that job brought her to the Maguuma in the end.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Arkengel RaF.9672

Yeah I read as much in the wikia, it’s just that I remember having to kill her too because she was heartbroken and got turned into a risen. I was wondering if it was just me or if Anet retcon her story.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I’ve done that story a few times and I can tell you that I did not kill her. I’m pretty sure you are supposed to save her. I was surprised to see her because I had thought she was quitting the Pact, but apparently somehow she got sucked back in.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Yep, you save her, she still hates you lol. If you listen to her talking to the nearby NPC’s in AB, you get a little more background, on why she’s still there.

Kinda sucks since there wasn’t much choice given to the player in the situation lol, would’ve been interesting if we were given choices, but at the same time, it was predicted by the tree from our prior choice I guess lol….

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Ceera runs off after you tell her about Tonn’s death, but you save her from the Risen that she ran into.

You’re probably thinking of Apatia (who did get turned into a Risen and you mercy kill) without realizing it.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Arkengel RaF.9672

Oh yeah Apatia, ok I must have been confusing them then. Sucks that Ceera hates me though. I’m not a commander of death.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Ceera hating the PC if they witnessed Tonn’s death is probably the best part of HoT.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Ceera hating the PC if they witnessed Tonn’s death is probably the best part of HoT.

Yeah, it was kinda heartbreaking to see her there as my engi went to her.
My main mesmer got it a bit better.

By the way, is there a timeline, depicting each characters involvment in the story? That would be neat.

Pact Medic Ceera

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Not really, though some wiki articles do denote all of the individual NPCs’ movements to the best of our knowledge.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.