Please DO!

Please DO!

in Lore

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Hi!

Please do infinite activities towards our starter group (warband, krewe, friends, Hunt Party, Dream), daily quests, title advance (Hunter, King Hunter, Slayer, King Slayer, Acclaimed Slayer, Legendary Slayer Ex: Norn), skins and more options to actually feel like im not only a “skin” race.

Please do infinite activities towards our order (whispers, priory, vigil), daily quests, title advance (Scholar, Professor, Researcher, Acclaimed Researcher, Historian, Legendary Historian Ex: Priory), and more options to feel like im not only a guy that can buy skins.

Being 1,2,3 years, please give ANY FEEDBACK that u(dev’s) at LEAST THINK of THAT for FUTURE!!!!

pls =D

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Please DO!

in Lore

Posted by: moomooo.9357

moomooo.9357

I think this probably fits in the General forum a bit better. Either way, it’s a great idea, so much that I doubt Anet hasn’t thought of it, but more or less, they have finite resources, so it becomes a question of how highly do they prioritize it?

If you were to get an answer, I’d expect a “some time down the line, but not actively being worked on” sort of answer.