Raid Lore - Where Are We Headed?

in Lore

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Q:

Anet announced that the raids would be a medium through which they wanted to tell at least some of the story moving forward. From what we know about Spirit Vale (not much) and the Forsaken Thicket, where do you think these raid stories will take us in terms of lore and location?

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Not to be rude, but a similiar thread is allready around, you can join the conversation there:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lore/Spirit-Vale-lore-recap/first#post5788794

Overall, it is still unknown, as o one has completed the whole wing, if I am not mistaken.

in Lore

UnbentMars.9126

You aren’t being rude by linking to other resources I did see that but no one is really speculating as it has turned into a discussion about the mechanics of the raid (I’ve seen enough of those forum posts to not be interested anymore).

I know a few groups have, but they aren’t really sharing their info at the moment

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I don’t think anyone’s beaten Sabetha yet, who seems to be the final boss of the first wing. But even those who have gotten to her (beaten Gorseval) hasn’t posted any lore. Only lore collected is that you get on your way to Vale Guardian. That I’ve seen at least.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

in Lore

UnbentMars.9126

@Diovid

Thanks for providing that! I haven’t seen any of those, and they hint to some very interesting possibilities (especially if Anet uses GW1 lore here well). I suppose we will have to wait for the next raid wings, but it could shape up nicely with the confluence from the White Mantle bandits and the egg

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker