[SPOILERS] The return!

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

SPOILER Zone below. Pass this line is another place. A Place of Spoilers…
You are about to enter the SPOILER zone…

So MOX has returned and seems to be coming with us.

How do you think his story from here may go?

It is a full steam a head with lore involving MOX and he may even mention GW1 hero once in a while.

It would be interesting if MOX became a member of Dragon’s Watch since we are still recuiting and the old companions are all now splitting up for their own reasons.

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: maxwelgm.4315

maxwelgm.4315

Do not forget the single biggest “return” that should totally be a major character in the next Crystal Desert based expansion, Koss, descendant of the legendary Koss

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

He’s unlikely to be in future plots as much as I wish he would be.

He’s basically a plot-forced home instance cat. Yes, he shows up in the home instance after, and you can even ask him about the cats you’ve gathered so far.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

He’s basically a plot-forced home instance cat. Yes, he shows up in the home instance after, and you can even ask him about the cats you’ve gathered so far.

Nah, you don’t give him credit enough. You will see, we get a deus ex MOXima in the near future, where it is revealed that he was put in hibernation to develope THE solution against the eldar dragon threat.
It just turns out cats seem to be a part of it.

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Nah, you don’t give him credit enough. You will see, we get a deus ex MOXima in the near future, where it is revealed that he was put in hibernation to develope THE solution against the eldar dragon threat.
It just turns out cats seem to be a part of it.

it would be funny if MOX appears in Episode 6 story instance having followed us and Taimi ask if “we” can keep MOX.

MOX also probably still has some interesting data stored in his memory considering Zinn made MOX his “successor” to all his stuff and information.

(edited by EdwinLi.1284)

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Which is nice; he has to abandon Webby, so he now gets the company of all/any cats you’ve gathered?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

[SPOILERS] The return!

in Lore

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

Well, even though everything else went wrong, at least we get MOX back. That’s something, I guess.
Edit: I suppose I should amend that statement a bit as I rather like Taimi in this episode as well. Which is weird since I didn’t really like her when she was first introduced. Whomever is her VA does a remarkable job imo.

Hate is Fuel.

(edited by The Greyhawk.9107)