Arden.7480

I have proof, that Scruffy didn’t die

Attachments:

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Hoping this one can fly, or at least hover.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: Drewbawb.1902

Drewbawb.1902

Five nights at Scruffy’s

Great opportunity that, sadly, will never happen.

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: Sharen Graves.1276

Sharen Graves.1276

Scuffy 2.0 will resemble MOX if not MOX himself from GW1. Zinn founded Rata Novus and that where Taimi is holding out. If not the story will tie into the research that Zinn did after being banished from Asuran lands (because he was a golemancer) she found it and improved on the design.

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Scuffy 2.0 will resemble MOX if not MOX himself from GW1. Zinn founded Rata Novus and that where Taimi is holding out. If not the story will tie into the research that Zinn did after being banished from Asuran lands (because he was a golemancer) she found it and improved on the design.

Aren’t the current Asuran designs substantially more advanced than Zinn’s designs? Seems like it would be a step backward. If anything, she should be studying the Exalted and even moreso, the Jade Constructs.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Yeah, the advancement of asura magitech since Rata Novus’ days is even mocked upon in the Rata Novus meta chain when H.O.X. presents itself as a ‘state of the art’ golem, and Zildi laughs saying she had something far more advanced as a toy when she was young or the like (the two listing actual golem processors or something too).

Of course, M.O.X. was something that doesn’t seem to exist in today’s golems either: dual-crystal processor.

And do keep note that some golems actually are a step back, as presented in Edge of Destiny. Though whether the lacking of heads is a downgrade is questionable, I suppose… but only siege golems have heads now, and they’re the strongest golems around so…

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Technically ‘he’ was never alive.

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Technically ‘he’ was never alive.

Hey! Golems are people too you know? Just ask Hero-tron, he’s a free citizen of Lion’s Arch, protected from the Seraph’s outdated information.

Scruffy 2.0

in Lore

Posted by: Codes.6870

Codes.6870

She will probably find the remains of M.O.X. along the journey and reconstruct it to be the M.O.X 2.0