Seis Burntheart Lore?

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

The whole thing sounded minor at first, and the answer may be something as simple as finding a ley-line.

Anyway, in Bloodtide Coast, Seis suggests there is something deep, powerful and magical moving underground towards the southwest. My main said if it was Primordus, but Seis countered back in doubt.

I wonder what it is? Any thoughts?

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I was really surprised when my character said it must be Primordus because I was already thinking the same thing.

We already know the dragons function as sources of magic – back in GW1 we discovered that the asura were inadvertently using Primodus, who was asleep at the time, to power their gate network.

And I can’t think of another big source of magic that could be moving around underground. Plus tracking whatever this is apparently ties into how Seis made a destroyer scythe, which should be related to the destroyers.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I was really surprised when my character said it must be Primordus because I was already thinking the same thing.

We already know the dragons function as sources of magic – back in GW1 we discovered that the asura were inadvertently using Primodus, who was asleep at the time, to power their gate network.

And I can’t think of another big source of magic that could be moving around underground. Plus tracking whatever this is apparently ties into how Seis made a destroyer scythe, which should be related to the destroyers.

Precisely what I thought. However, we are tracking movements in magic, so why would Primordus have gone all the way back to the Central Transfer Chamber only to go on the move again. That is a long way.

And when Taimi detected Primordus, could she have detected it all the way under the Shiverpeaks on her maps/sensors? If so, surely she can detect the other Dragons from so far away.

So I’m wondering if it is actually the Dragon, or something related to him. A new type of Lieutenant that Primordus has summoned or is calling to. Or maybe something linked to the last of the Dwarves. Perhaps Lazarus found a way to get across the map quickly and is tracking Primordus underground.

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Randulf.7614

Given that we now know the next map is a return to the Ring of Fire.

How do we “know” this? I thought this was speculation?

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Randulf.7614

Ah right. Sooner than I expected – good news indeed.

Although it does seem that tying up all those HoT loose ends and Mallyck etc is not going to happen now.

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Heart quests -.- I hope that’s wrong… I guess we’ll find out. At first I thought we would be brought in the direction of southsun after the 3rd map was revealed as it would be close to where Mordremoth died (=magic flowing out). Ring of Fire islands makes sense and it’s pretty cool they are actually releasing maps fairly regularly now (if this is true ofc).

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Randulf.7614

Heart quests -.- I hope that’s wrong… I guess we’ll find out. At first I thought we would be brought in the direction of southsun after the 3rd map was revealed as it would be close to where Mordremoth died (=magic flowing out). Ring of Fire islands makes sense and it’s pretty cool they are actually releasing maps fairly regularly now (if this is true ofc).

It’s possible that these hearts are very different from Core Tyria and are more an evolution of them and adventures as a test for the next expac. I’m no longer a fan of Hearts, but that’s in their current form. The repeatable nature at least makes them more interesting already.

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

I’ll take even old non-repeatable hearts over adventures I’ll never ever bother to repeat.

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

wait when I talked to her in BC she just said " here take this thing when you’re ready" no discussion

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Did you return after completing the ‘quest’?

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Fenom.9457

no, should I?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

no, should I?

Yes, definitely.

You get more info if you do. She tells you where she’s going to go next, and in this case you can ask about what she’s tracking and why.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Seis Burntheart Lore?

in Lore

Fenom.9457

no, should I?

Yes, definitely.

You get more info if you do. She tells you where she’s going to go next, and in this case you can ask about what she’s tracking and why.

I did, thanks! Do you think she’ll be in Ember Bay?