Skyhammer...?

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

I don’t know if this has been made before, my apologies, I couldn’t find any topics on it.

Anyway, my friend just showed me this thing he found when you scroll out of the map in Heart of the Mists, a place called skyhammer with 11 hearts and like 6 skillpoints.

Attachments:

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Sithaco.4673

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

let me add this link too then for completion
http://gw2.junkiesnation.com/2013/05/30/lfg-tool-spvp-map-and-costumes-datamined/

I wonder what the heart and skill symbols are doing in a spvp map O.o

Some thought provoking quote

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Sithaco.4673

let me add this link too then for completion
http://gw2.junkiesnation.com/2013/05/30/lfg-tool-spvp-map-and-costumes-datamined/

I wonder what the heart and skill symbols are doing in a spvp makitten

o idea haha, bug maybe?

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Maybe its a PvE location within the Mists, and rather than making a new map or using the fogged world map (like what was done with Mad Realm and Fractals, the latter being a dungeon so makes somewhat sense), they decided to use the pre-existing map of the Mists.

Edit: NVM, mention of red team kind of kills that concept. Probably either a bug as suggested, or functions akin to the hearts that were in Heart of the Mists during the beta.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Skyhammer...?

in Lore

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

It’s known to be a new PvP map with access to a portal leading to a giant cannon (the Skyhammer) to bombar other players.

It may be a bug, or maybe there is both, story and pvp part for the same map (we’re supposedly getting access to a sky city with the new Aetherblades event), but being in the mists, it’s more likely a bug.

(edited by Lokheit.7943)