The Lost Shores

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Any one got info. about it ( not from this site https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/november-2012/ ) ?
Is it an expansion ? If yes so it has new weapons or races/professions , hasn’t it ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: abstieg.1782

abstieg.1782

No weapons/races/professions. Just a monthly update. It will have a new zone and potentially hints about upcoming expansion possibilities.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Overlord Falcor.6014

Overlord Falcor.6014

IGN.com posted a short article about it, I don’t know where they got the info the put into it but they mention that there will be a weekend long events (which we knew from homepage) but there will be one event, on the 18th, being “hours long” that will change Tyria forever (not from homepage). Mentions something about new content being added because of this hours long world changing event.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Ludovicus.7980

Ludovicus.7980

I bet we will know some more about the deep sea dragon.

The glory of my ancestors shall be restored.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Gilgamesh.2310

Gilgamesh.2310

Yeah, I agree that it will be about the DSD. Probably won’t see it, but at least it’s minions will cause a ruckus. I think he is the only dragon (aside from the alledged sixth) that hasn’t affected the land dwelling races in a major way. I mean krait suck, but they are more a nuisance than anything and may or may not be directly related to the DSD.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

Well, they are directly related in the sense that just like the quaggan and largos, they have been pushed up from the deep sea by the DSD.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Gilgamesh.2310

Gilgamesh.2310

Well when I say directly I mean actively working for him, which they could be worshipping him. Them getting pushed out of the sea only would be a direct cause of the DSD, but them wreaking havoc is an indirect cause of the DSD if that makes any sense, lol.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

I doubt they’re related to the DSD
In GW1, they were out and about in roughly the same spots, so that hasn’t changed. People could argue that they were minions because we had destroyers back then, but unless there’s a champion krait somewhere that was also leading the krait like the Great Destroyer was leading those destroyers, I doubt a connection

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I highly doubt a connection as well. I think they are just the predators of the deep sea, and they do not enjoy the fact that there is a greater predator preying on them.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Legion.4198

Legion.4198

Well, there’s the symbol of the Xunlai Guild in the house: Two Dragons facing each other. Maybe we will finally meet Hao Leun the leader of the Xunlai Banking Guild remaining in Tyria.

The Lost Shores

in Lore

Posted by: Kuro Zetsumei.1397

Kuro Zetsumei.1397

one things certain I AM PUMPED dances around idly