in Lore

Posted by: Rhaegar.1203

Rhaegar.1203

Funny you should say “plant a spy”, considering it would be a Sylvari :P

The Mystery of Countess Anise

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/0/0b/Salma.jpg Salma’s final model.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/1/19/Countess_Anise.jpg Anise

I’m sorry, but I don’t see anything instantly similar besides them having red hair. Not even the same shade really, Salma is more of a brown-red, with light brown skin while Anise is very pale and with pure red hair.

It’s a miles closer comparison than to this, whom is Livia.

But as Tamias said, appearance isn’t the major point.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Changing professions is not as strange as you may think. Someone as underwhelming as Kieran Thackeray did it once. Livia/Salma are far superior to that poor excuse for a Ranger/Paragon.

It’s two completely different situations though you are talking about.

You are saying it’s just as easy to go from a monk or necromancer to a mesmer, as it is a ranger to a paragon.

Paragon, Ranger both have some magical abilities, but are most MARTIAL classes. Mesmer, Monk, and Necromancer are all spellcasters.

You’d have to relearn your entire method of spellcasting/type of spells. Also the fact Livia explicitly was shown in Sea of Sorrows, doing necro stuff.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/0/0b/Salma.jpg Salma’s final model.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/1/19/Countess_Anise.jpg Anise

I’m sorry, but I don’t see anything instantly similar besides them having red hair. Not even the same shade really, Salma is more of a brown-red, with light brown skin while Anise is very pale and with pure red hair.

It’s a miles closer comparison than to this, whom is Livia.

But as Tamias said, appearance isn’t the major point.

Again, I don’t see how Anise looks like Livia or Salma besides “Human, red hair.” :/

in Lore

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Regarding the whole “E” thing, it could stand for Master Exemplar which is the highest rank in Shining Blade a.k.a currently that being Anise, or maybe Livia is still the exemplar, above Anise. Or Anise simply is Livia.

Either ways I will be dissapointed if E turns out to be a new/uninteresting character. I almost want it to be Livia now.

in Lore

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Honestly, I hope Livia is rather still in the shadows and, if Anise was in some way her protege (which I’m holding to for the moment) she suspects it might be Livia hence her willingness to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

The problem is Anise isn’t… what’s a good way to describe her, diabolically calculating? She’s just calculating and she acts in Jennah’s interest for her safety. Livia was more, cynical and possessing ulterior motives that sometimes made you question her allegiance. I don’t think Anise right now is capable of betraying DR and what it represents to her, I however do think she’s using questionable methods to find out the answers herself. Double-double agent as it were.

in Lore

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Changing professions is not as strange as you may think. Someone as underwhelming as Kieran Thackeray did it once. Livia/Salma are far superior to that poor excuse for a Ranger/Paragon.

It’s two completely different situations though you are talking about.

You are saying it’s just as easy to go from a monk or necromancer to a mesmer, as it is a ranger to a paragon.

Paragon, Ranger both have some magical abilities, but are most MARTIAL classes. Mesmer, Monk, and Necromancer are all spellcasters.

You’d have to relearn your entire method of spellcasting/type of spells. Also the fact Livia explicitly was shown in Sea of Sorrows, doing necro stuff.

Keep in mind, though, that secondary professions were a thing, and mesmer was, for a time, a popular secondary profession for both monks and non-MM necromancers.

Nowadays, the main reason given for why people don’t have multiple magical professions is essentially because of the time it takes to learn them – it’s described as the equivalent of having multiple degrees over further developing the first degree. Well, for a start, some people DO have multiple degrees… but possibly more importantly, if you’re living for over two hundred and fifty years, you may well have the time to master multiple professions, particularly since at some point you’re going to reach a point of diminishing returns with remaining exclusive to your first profession. This goes doubly if learning another school of magic provides a valuable new capability – like, say, disguising that you’re actually a historical figure that is somehow still around.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Lore

Kalavier.1097

And that explains why 70 years ago (Sea of Sorrows) Livia was openly being Livia, using necromancer powers, and not showing a SLIGHT sign of Mesmer magic?

Or why she’d magically decide to completely disguise herself, stop using necromancer magic ENTIRELY, and fully use mesmer abilities?

Even when the Queen’s life is in EXPLICIT danger her necromancer powers have been shown to be able to easily safeguard her?

That her disguise/keeping herself hidden from the public ans Livia is more important then the Queen’s life, even though Jennah could’ve easily made all present swear to silence about it.

I could buy the theories if the questions above had rational answers, or ANY answers.

I’ve seen none provided from those supporting the theories.

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

• 70 years ago, she was following a different policy – something could have changed since then that caused her to change her policy (obviously SOMETHING has, since back then she was publicly leading the Shining Blade, while now she… isn’t. ‘Course, that ’something’ could be as simple as ‘well, actually, her life extending magic turned out to have a limit’).
  • She doesn’t want to break her new cover unless it’s really, REALLY needed. After all, once that cover is blown once, everyone’s going to be inspecting every Master Exemplar afterwards for signs of potentially being Livia.
  • The queen’s life was in danger, yes, but she didn’t die, did she? Hypothetically, necromancer powers may have been something Livia/Anise was keeping in reserve, but the condition for blowing the cover (see above) never triggered. Maybe because she had confidence in the PC and the order. Or maybe Livia knows there’s another heir somewhere, and doesn’t consider anything short of the total extinction of the line to be worth blowing it. Keep in mind that Livia explicitly states that the Shining Blade’s loyalty is to the royal line, not necessarily to the current representative of it.

All that said, I’m personally not convinced either – but it holds up better than some theories around here.

in Lore

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I like that more than the Livia plot (Livia becoming a mesmer doesn’t feel right to me, obviously someone who lived for 250+ years had time to learn a second profession though). Still, Salma was a monk, not a mesmer. Again, 250 years is enough time to learn to dual class, but how did she live so long? We know why Livia lived long beyond normal human years, it’s a bit of a stretch to also have Salma do the same.

Doesn’t this idea also rely on no-one ever looking at the locket, or anyone who does being sworn to total secrecy (or worse)? For as long as the locket has existed no-one has ever taken a peak at it? I don’t buy that.

For all we know this was just a tongue in cheek line to make fun of people thinking Anise was anything but a natural beauty.

Livia was simply the only one we know who lived for 300+ years. She might not have worked alone. There might be a clan of powerful ancient mages out there, working behind to scenes to protect humanity. The original Master of Whispers might not even be dead. Riel Darkwater say she is the new Master of Whispers. But is she really? Heck “Darkwater” is almost certainly not her real last name.

Was Livia even human? Or was that another illusion? Was she really a necromancer? Or she was pretending to be one?

The story writers can go anywhere about this part of it right now.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Lore

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

And that explains why 70 years ago (Sea of Sorrows) Livia was openly being Livia, using necromancer powers, and not showing a SLIGHT sign of Mesmer magic?

Or why she’d magically decide to completely disguise herself, stop using necromancer magic ENTIRELY, and fully use mesmer abilities?

Even when the Queen’s life is in EXPLICIT danger her necromancer powers have been shown to be able to easily safeguard her?

That her disguise/keeping herself hidden from the public ans Livia is more important then the Queen’s life, even though Jennah could’ve easily made all present swear to silence about it.

I could buy the theories if the questions above had rational answers, or ANY answers.

I’ve seen none provided from those supporting the theories.

Because Livia isn’t really bounded right now. No lore was broken because no one know who she really is.

She can be a portal/black hole mage for all we know.

Example:

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Lore

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I like that more than the Livia plot (Livia becoming a mesmer doesn’t feel right to me, obviously someone who lived for 250+ years had time to learn a second profession though). Still, Salma was a monk, not a mesmer. Again, 250 years is enough time to learn to dual class, but how did she live so long? We know why Livia lived long beyond normal human years, it’s a bit of a stretch to also have Salma do the same.

Doesn’t this idea also rely on no-one ever looking at the locket, or anyone who does being sworn to total secrecy (or worse)? For as long as the locket has existed no-one has ever taken a peak at it? I don’t buy that.

For all we know this was just a tongue in cheek line to make fun of people thinking Anise was anything but a natural beauty.

Livia was simply the only one we know who lived for 300+ years. She might not have worked alone. There might be a clan of powerful ancient mages out there, working behind to scenes to protect humanity. The original Master of Whispers might not even be dead. Riel Darkwater say she is the new Master of Whispers. But is she really? Heck “Darkwater” is almost certainly not her real last name.

Was Livia even human? Or was that another illusion? Was she really a necromancer? Or she was pretending to be one?

The story writers can go anywhere about this part of it right now.

I haven’t read Sea of Sorrows yet but isn’t it implied that Livia lived for so long by exploiting the Scepter of Orr’s powers? She didn’t figure something out like any necromancer/mage could, she had one of the world’s most powerful known artifacts with powers relating to death to help her.

It is somewhat intriguing. I'm not even completely sure whose side Anise is on - what legitimate reason does she have for sending Canach to spy on the Pact's preparations? Sure, there could be something – it seems like an obvious thing thrown in there to confuse players – but she’s definitely up to something… something that for some reason needs to be a secret.

Canach stayed off the grid for several months alone and survived all the bounty hunters the Consortium sent after him. It was only when he poked his head out to accomplish something very ambitious (and through the intervention of many of Tyria’s heroes) that he was caught. Currently Canach is arguably one of the more reputable guerrilla fighters in Tyria, with a demonstrated track record for being formidable in situations where most others would fail. He’s also in a position of vulnerability – a bargain for Anise, she gets to utilise such a formidable person’s talents and doesn’t need to work as hard to convince him because he needs her for his freedom as much as she wants him.

I truly hope that Canach isn’t being sent in to spy on the Pact. I don’t mind if he’s reporting back to Anise (and the Pact are aware of it) but as a founding member of the Pact who was once their commander and has a close working relationship with Trahearne and no context for turning my back on the organisation, I can’t believe I would be made aware of Anise’s plans to use Canach as a spy and not stop it right in its tracks. As much as my PC might trust Anise (not all of us are human and many of us are charr) I think it’s in character for us all to trust Trahearne and the Pact more than her. It wouldn’t make sense for our PCs to allow a known spy to infiltrate a trusted organisation, no matter who the spy reports to.

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

Actually, for some organisations, a known foreign spy is regarded as an asset, particularly if you’re reasonably certain that the spy’s handlers don’t know you know – then you can feed them what you want them to believe.

‘Course, it’s likely that Anise knows the Commander of the Pact might have been listening in, which makes it a situation of ‘I know you know and you know I know you know… and so on’. It’s possible that she’s already discussed it with the Order of Whispers and that this is intended purely as a test rather than a genuine effort to gather intelligence.

Regarding humans with extreme longevity – there’s a hint dropped in War in Kryta that Magi Malaquire was a contemporary of Doric…

in Lore

Posted by: Horst Hortensie.5420

Horst Hortensie.5420

In another line Anise drops that she isn’t happy that Canach was caught and that she needs some special assistant who is capable of not being caught. It sounded like a cautious, but reckless murder she ordered with Canach. Putting him into the pact may end with some dead people.

Slow clap for the great puppet player.

in Lore

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

All that said, I’m personally not convinced either – but it holds up better than some theories around here.

Not really.
I like the theory on anise being livia. But there’s just no single similarity or hint that Anise is livia. IMO I think that the cat “Shadow” is more likely to be livia than anise.

Mr E, even though marjory didn’t feel as if that person was a necromancer, it did use necromancer looking magic though. If livia is still around, she would be E i think.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

Well, there is Anise shutting down Canach’s speculation about her real age, and the point in the personal story where Anise holds back on revealing who the PC reminds her of. This points to something being up, although it’s not necessarily that Anise is Livia.

Regarding Mr. E: It’s been a while since I read that story, but my impression was that Mr E didn’t actually use magic at all (except possibly for whatever magic he used to sneak up on her) – she was following someone else at the time who was a necromancer when Mr E jumped her. However, my reading of the story implies that Mr E pulled Marjory up against his chest, and thus that Marjory would likely know if Mr E was actually female… unless a physical transformation was involved.

in Lore

Posted by: Horst Hortensie.5420

Horst Hortensie.5420

Anise is a very powerful mesmer and Marjory lost E at the moment she turned around. The reason I took her into consideration is:

a) mesmer magic is mind magic and an illusion can leave the same impression like a real person (independent from gender, compare Anise’s tricks at the first part of LS2 E4 especially if you fail to avoid recognition)

b) complete unawareness of Marjory and the comfortable feeling she got while got catched by E.

c) disappearing of E without leaving traces.

The only point I sorted mesmer magic out is that mesmer magic is loud, but that might just apply to the position the mesmer is casting. If Anise casted an illusion for her disguise on the position of Marjory, then the noise would just have been on Anise’s position. Further seems Anise so powerful that she might cover the noise with another illusion or mind trick.

Slow clap for the great puppet player.

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

On the other hand, Anise also mentions in the party scene that she’s received information from Mr E as well. Could be a smokescreen, but it is suggestive that Mr E is not Anise or on her payroll.

I do have a suspicion that Mr E will turn out to be a thief or a mesmer myself (and I’m inclined to think that thieves dabble in mesmer magic).

in Lore

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Isn’t it interesting as well that Minister Estelle claims that Countess Anise was wearing a red cloak when meeting with Scarlet? More specifically a dark red cloak.

I immediately considered it odd that she would be so specific about that encounter, even if she was lying. Jennah wore black and Anise wore red. How is this in any way relevant?

If you want to look deep into this, all of Livia’s outfits were red. But then again it could just be a red herring.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Lore

Kalavier.1097

Isn’t it interesting as well that Minister Estelle claims that Countess Anise was wearing a red cloak when meeting with Scarlet? More specifically a dark red cloak.

I immediately considered it odd that she would be so specific about that encounter, even if she was lying. Jennah wore black and Anise wore red. How is this in any way relevant?

If you want to look deep into this, all of Livia’s outfits were red. But then again it could just be a red herring.

I think that is going WAY, WAY too far into the “overthinking it” area.

Honestly, I think people are nitpicking Anise’s dialogue far too much, simply because she is a mesmer.

About long life, devs have said that it’s entirely possible to use magic to prolong your life, and they made no indications that it required specific artifacts. Yes, the scepter of Orr might’ve helped Livia do it, but I doubt it’s the only reason.

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

I didn’t consider it odd – cloak colour is a pretty obvious thing to see, and liars like to add little details like that partly to make their account seem more real, partly to forestall being caught out when someone else asks about that detail and they hadn’t prepared an answer in advance. The colours she chose were likely based first on being dark colours that can provide concealment at night, and second on being opposite to the colours that Jennah and Anise are normally wearing (white and blue respectively versus black and red).

in Lore

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

About long life, devs have said that it’s entirely possible to use magic to prolong your life, and they made no indications that it required specific artifacts. Yes, the scepter of Orr might’ve helped Livia do it, but I doubt it’s the only reason.

If that’s the case than Emperor Usoku may still be alive and a major boss!

in Lore

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

I didn’t consider it odd – cloak colour is a pretty obvious thing to see, and liars like to add little details like that partly to make their account seem more real, partly to forestall being caught out when someone else asks about that detail and they hadn’t prepared an answer in advance. The colours she chose were likely based first on being dark colours that can provide concealment at night, and second on being opposite to the colours that Jennah and Anise are normally wearing (white and blue respectively versus black and red).

Well thinking about it, it’s probably not that weird. I suppose I was just in a strong Phoenix Wright vibe at the moment.

However, red is still a strange colour to consider stealthy, even if it’s “dark” red. I mean it can’t have been that dark red, because you would not be able to tell it apart from black in the dark then. And why pick two different cloak colours to begin with? Why not both wear the obvious black cloaks? I can’t shake the feeling that there is some truth in this.

And I don’t trust Anise in this either. We tell her that Estelle claims she was there when meeting with Scarlet and all she has to say is “Well that’s silly, here’s a message from E.”

Oh ok, if you say so Miss Shady. I’m sure the torturing of Estelle will nip that rumour in the behind rather quickly anyway.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

(edited by Evans.6347)

in Lore

Posted by: saventis.1485

saventis.1485

was just playing ps for human at minister wiis party
some of the gust say shes a huge history buff, particularly with ancient kryta…
hmmmm

(sorry if this has already been said, i just saw the post on the forum so id thought id chuck this in)

Attachments:

(edited by saventis.1485)

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

Evans:

That… actually kinda demonstrates my point. Liars often do come up with little details like that to put people in exactly the same sort of thought-spinning that you’re doing now. “That doesn’t make sense… it’s too weird for someone to make up, so it must be true!”

Mind you, it’s possible that Anise was doing something shady at the time – that’s her job, after all. But, to be honest, the vibe I had to Estelle suddenly adding Anise to the story was an on-the-spot addition, and she didn’t have time to consider whether ‘red’ was a realistic colour for the situation. If we’d then come to her with testimony from Logan that Jennah and Logan were discussing Seraph business at the time, I expect it would have suddenly been Jennah in a black cloak, Anise in a red cloak, AND Logan in a purple cloak.

(The kicker, incidentally, is that we’ve seen what Anise and Jennah can do with illusions. If Anise and/or Jennah were really up to something shady, they wouldn’t be caught out by someone recognising them in a back-alley meeting.)

(edited by draxynnic.3719)

in Lore

Kalavier.1097

Also the fact several of the other guests comment on how out of place/weird it is.

“Can you imagine our barefoot queen skulking around in alleyways in the dark? I can’t.”

And combined with the fact they are mesmers, this leads into the “STOP OVERTHINKING IT ALREADY!”.

in Lore

Posted by: saventis.1485

saventis.1485

but when we say they a both mesmers
queens an illusion
imagine logans face when he finds out the one he loves dosnt actually exist hahahaha

in Lore

Posted by: Gibbilo.3270

Gibbilo.3270

I know Gwen has a grave in ebonhawke… but honestly the all powerful mesmer is not Livia but Gwen. She faked her death, made a pact with the unseen ones to prolong her life, and hides her true age with illusion.

This explains her desire to help the queen and humanity, coupled with the fact that she knows things that a regular human her age simply could not.

Think about it. Makes sense.
o.O

in Lore

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I thought about it, and it makes no sense what so ever.

Anise does not know things that a regular human her age, on Tyria, could not.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Lore

Posted by: Mental Paradox.3845

Mental Paradox.3845

The stone tablet behind the Queen is Althea’s actor stage, turned on its side. You may have noticed it’s missing from Ascalon.

in Lore

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

The stone tablet behind the Queen is Althea’s actor stage, turned on its side. You may have noticed it’s missing from Ascalon.

Althea’s actor stage wasn’t white or gold from what I remember of it.

in Lore

Posted by: Rukh.9287

Rukh.9287

Evans:

That… actually kinda demonstrates my point. Liars often do come up with little details like that to put people in exactly the same sort of thought-spinning that you’re doing now. “That doesn’t make sense… it’s too weird for someone to make up, so it must be true!”

Mind you, it’s possible that Anise was doing something shady at the time – that’s her job, after all. But, to be honest, the vibe I had to Estelle suddenly adding Anise to the story was an on-the-spot addition, and she didn’t have time to consider whether ‘red’ was a realistic colour for the situation. If we’d then come to her with testimony from Logan that Jennah and Logan were discussing Seraph business at the time, I expect it would have suddenly been Jennah in a black cloak, Anise in a red cloak, AND Logan in a purple cloak.

(The kicker, incidentally, is that we’ve seen what Anise and Jennah can do with illusions. If Anise and/or Jennah were really up to something shady, they wouldn’t be caught out by someone recognising them in a back-alley meeting.)

The problem of course here is with this many powerful mages and mesmers around, anybody could just make an illusion of anybody else doing bad things. Civilization would break down in mistrust and factions.

in Lore

Posted by: Bleu.5079

Bleu.5079

Plot twist: Countess Anise is Mordremoth.

Crystal Desert
Toggy Toorum – Guardian

in Lore

Kalavier.1097

I know Gwen has a grave in ebonhawke… but honestly the all powerful mesmer is not Livia but Gwen. She faked her death, made a pact with the unseen ones to prolong her life, and hides her true age with illusion.

This explains her desire to help the queen and humanity, coupled with the fact that she knows things that a regular human her age simply could not.

Think about it. Makes sense.
o.O

The unseen ones? Aka the Mursaat?

How does that explain any desire to help the queen or humanity, given how the Mursaat and white mantle were opposed to the royal Krytans to the point of murdering allies to try to weaken her.

in Lore

draxynnic.3719

The problem of course here is with this many powerful mages and mesmers around, anybody could just make an illusion of anybody else doing bad things. Civilization would break down in mistrust and factions.

Or you just come to require a higher level of proof than someone pointing fingers in a dark alley.

Reminds me of a webcomic where scrying is forbidden as evidence – partly because, as one character puts it, most magistrates can’t tell the difference between genuine scrying and an illusion. (The other reason is that scrying is often more influenced by the expectations of the scryer than a conventional investigation.)

in Lore

Posted by: moomooo.9357

moomooo.9357

To start off, I highly doubt that Livia is Anise based on that Anet haven’t illustrated a pension to twists like that. Maybe yet. Who knows? I would love it if they had thought it through and we can expect twists like this.

But just, for one moment, imagine that Livia is Anise. What if the Shining Blade retinue around the Queen, particularly in Anise’s company are actually bone minions, but illusioned into guards?!

Mindblown?

in Lore

Konig Des Todes.2086

If it turns out Anise=Livia, it’ll be because of threads like this one, that gave Anet’s writers ideas, and they took it. It wasn’t planned, but it became such because it’s an interesting plot point.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

I’d much rather have Anise turn out to be Livia’s protégé and/or daughter personally. I’m hoping for her return, but to have it as a, “Haha! I’ve been here along!” would be kinda irksome.

in Lore

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I’d much rather have Anise turn out to be Livia’s protégé and/or daughter personally. I’m hoping for her return, but to have it as a, “Haha! I’ve been here along!” would be kinda irksome.

This is more my leaning. Livia and Anise held/hold the same office. I could see a relation here. With Livia still alive it could actually be her pulling the strings and Anise doing the work for her. I was trying to think of people/creatures that would still be alive that would have a connection to Livia and the only ones that come to mind are Isgarren http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Isgarren and the Dwarf, Ogden Stonehealer http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ogden_Stonehealer . One of Glint’s children could remember Livia, as she was with me countless times when we rescued them from Destroyers in GW1. :P

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Lore

Konig Des Todes.2086

I, myself, hope for a return of Razah some day. And in a good light.

Dear ANet writers,

in Lore

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

there is something about here, not sure what. You have some great points there.

in Lore

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’ve always thought Anise is Livia and I still believe that she is Livia.
Nothing has been revealed from Livia in GW2.. although we all know that she is still alive.
I do hope Anet decides to make Anise --> Livia’s story something really thrilled to us.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|