The Story of Zhaitan [In Depth Lore Video]

in Lore

Posted by: RedWolfCrusader.2365

RedWolfCrusader.2365

If your new or been playing since launch and love lore please check my latest in depth lore video out on Zhaitan the Elder Dragon!

Fenris Gwynblade- We either unite and die together or be divided and fall alone

in Lore

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

I’m always sceptical with people self-promoting their own videos, but this was very well done. Just a recap of the story, no speculation, pretty much just facts. The audio level seemed a little inconsistent at times, but overall good job with the narration and the editing.

I also liked that you showed how cool the Zhaitan fight actually is. I know most people complain(ed) about it not being epic enough, however I think it has some good potential, it’s more hampered by the execution. I still think fighting Zhaitan with cannons is more imaginative than just killing him with the run-of-the-mill magic sword (Caladbolg in this case), as many people wished. They only thing I would change is make the phase shorter in which you fire at him while he hangs on the mountain. End the phase with Zhaitan destroying the cannons, so in order to finish him off you have to ram the entire airship into him. That would have been a cool deathblow.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

in Lore

Posted by: RedWolfCrusader.2365

RedWolfCrusader.2365

I’m always sceptical with people self-promoting their own videos, but this was very well done. Just a recap of the story, no speculation, pretty much just facts. The audio level seemed a little inconsistent at times, but overall good job with the narration and the editing.

I also liked that you showed how cool the Zhaitan fight actually is. I know most people complain(ed) about it not being epic enough, however I think it has some good potential, it’s more hampered by the execution. I still think fighting Zhaitan with cannons is more imaginative than just killing him with the run-of-the-mill magic sword (Caladbolg in this case), as many people wished. They only thing I would change is make the phase shorter in which you fire at him while he hangs on the mountain. End the phase with Zhaitan destroying the cannons, so in order to finish him off you have to ram the entire airship into him. That would have been a cool deathblow.

Hey man thanks! Yes audio is something I need to work on but I am glad you liked it!

Fenris Gwynblade- We either unite and die together or be divided and fall alone