Tybalt

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Plexxing.2978

Plexxing.2978

Why does Tybalt have a male face and female tail? Which is it? Male or female?

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

The Order of Whispers has many secrets ;D

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Lol XD I’m pretty sure he’s really male. Maybe is tail gets shaggy white as a sign of aging?

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

well.. might have aswell a granpa aged, transsexual, cat ogre, apple addicted, spy engineer in the game…. wow that came out even weirder then i imagined

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

well.. might have aswell a granpa aged, transsexual, cat ogre, apple addicted, spy engineer in the game…. wow that came out even weirder then i imagined

Don’t forget, he enjoys human boob-eerrr apples too. Would that make him slightly a perv?

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Don’t forget, he enjoys human boob-eerrr apples too. Would that make him slightly a perv?

To me, that just confirms he is a he quite honestly.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

To me, that just confirms he is a he quite honestly.

Charr ladies doesnt have bewbs,… he is into some inter-species weird fetish (kind of bestiality)… well, love is what love is! don’t judge!

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I judge because I wuv him! ! :p

Tybalt

in Lore

Posted by: Xaton.1902

Xaton.1902

well the floof tail for him was a glitch I think his mini is also glitched but yea never noticed his tail on the avatar it self being floofed. but yea. [spoilers] I say he survives or escapes claw island. one gMs I hears aid they never become risen. and last I remember you can only become risen if your dead or died. or direct touch from big dragon him self. thus no risen form or statement from what GMs said and no body we assume they died. So they can bring them back bat man style. I mena technicly all 3 mentors were at the island. could of ealsy held off the stuff till ship left t hen escaped them selves. {spoilder] BUt have them come back in hoods robes as their own guild type thing probly more war torn tybalts are complete gone but have whisper tech prosthetic or asura tech or so on and stuff. "heh im back “stares at arm” well most of me"