What if...

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Apophis.2498

Apophis.2498

I’m a long time fan of the GW franchise and I love the stories Arenanet tell in the games, but could you imagine what the game would be like if certain writer/directors took over?

M. Night Shyamalan, Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, Rod Serling, Stephen King, ect…

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Eddie Mo.7169

Eddie Mo.7169

I have a problem with cinema now that Eragon has been shown to me… Watching that movie will forever disappoint me when thinking about future movies.

All jokes aside, I think it’d be a nice idea but I can’t say how good it’d be. WOW is making a movie. Let’s see how that works out.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I have a problem with cinema now that Eragon has been shown to me… Watching that movie will forever disappoint me when thinking about future movies.

All jokes aside, I think it’d be a nice idea but I can’t say how good it’d be. WOW is making a movie. Let’s see how that works out.

Yeah fingers crossed WoW is going to buck the trend of video game movies.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Apophis.2498

Apophis.2498

I forgot about the Warcraft movie, but I probably wouldn’t want to watch it.

I would not want a GW movie either, but I am a fan of those writers and directors and I wonder how the game would feel if any of those people had a hand in development.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Just imagine the Searing directed by Michael Bay.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Movies based on games never turn out good.

Never.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

Movies based on games never turn out good.

Never.

I’m optimistic about Ratchet and Clank: The Game: The Movie, considering it’s literally just going to be a copy-paste of the first game’s plot.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Deleena.3406

Deleena.3406

I think Guild Wars could work as a mini series. (as a new story between one of the games/books)

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

I think Guild Wars could work as a mini series. (as a new story between one of the games/books)

Would be cool to have a series based on the last time the dragons rose up.

What if...

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Movies based in video games and books never work out because they have to try to condense down the universe into about 2 hours. A lot of the details that make us fall in love with the game and books gets lost in translation. This is especially true with video games movies since we lose the entire exploratory element.

As for the OP, it might be interesting to see Stephan King do a Halloween episode.