What if Scarlet building an army for..

in Lore

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Fighting Dragon? Like she knows whose voice in her head and her plan is make army strong enough to stop it? (For her own good ofc), and she’s testing it on regular people. She can’t cooperate with “good guys” because her methods are way too off morale.

Just sayin’

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Lore

Posted by: moomooo.9357

moomooo.9357

This is one of the theories that’s popped up in many of the theory threads already

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Yeah I’m constantly afraid they’ll pull the ‘no she was really good all along’ card. That’s just a twist for the sake of a twist, and at times can require plain retcon.

in Lore

Posted by: Psynch.4087

Psynch.4087

Yeah I’m constantly afraid they’ll pull the ‘no she was really good all along’ card. That’s just a twist for the sake of a twist, and at times can require plain retcon.

Well, they’ve already kind of shown that. She was influenced/corrupted/possessed and converted into Scarlet. We do have in-game evidence that she still has some ‘good’ aspects to her.

But I doubt they’re just going to flip her into good in the end. We’ll probably see a flash of Ceara just before Scarlet dies.

in Lore

Posted by: Volstag.6371

Volstag.6371

You know, even if she dies. She will always be around in Holograms and probably evil A.I. for forever. Scarlet is the Ultron of Guild Wars. Heck she could already be dead, or highly modified, no one has seen her in person for some time.

some men aren’t looking for anything logical…
some men just want to watch the world burn.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

Well, they’ve already kind of shown that. She was influenced/corrupted/possessed and converted into Scarlet. We do have in-game evidence that she still has some ‘good’ aspects to her.

But I doubt they’re just going to flip her into good in the end. We’ll probably see a flash of Ceara just before Scarlet dies.

Ceara can’t really be called “good”, though. Whatever possession/mind-twisting may have gone on, it just turned bad into worse. That doesn’t really have the same impact.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

in Lore

Posted by: Cyvien.8049

Cyvien.8049

Scarlet could be the Sylvari addition to the new Destiny’s Edge, ijs

I’m a scholar, thus I don’t take stance.