Which class gives you the "Hero" feeling.

in Lore

Posted by: SidewayS.3789

SidewayS.3789

Hey guys, since i choosed to post this on Lore forum, i want to ask you guys : Which class, from all 9, you think is the best for “Hero” title, the one who killed Zhaitan and Mordremoth.
Personally, i have all 9 classes, and my half decision about “Hero” title is my Charr Warrior.
Now, guys which one, you think, set perfectly as lore and as story, fits as the “Hero”.

[Main]Kappy Ry – Asura Guardian [~You are all,Bookahs !!!~]
[Second Main]Korvus Mistreaver – Charr Revenant [~I’m blind not deaf~]
[Third Main] Vladdz – Asura Engineer [~In due times, all will serve asura~]

in Lore

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I say my Human Engineer is just fine considering most campaigns against Elder Dragons involves a lot of technology created to survive and fight against the Elder Dragons. Even in Heart of thorns survivors had to become creative with their engineering skills to create outposts and hold down locations in a enemy territory.

in Lore

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

I would like to say its my guardian. I imagine that he was just a regular guy, perhaps a farmer, going on with his daily life until disaster happened (can be anything from Jormag, dredge etc). Observing the catastrophe he was resolved to take action and became a Guardian that channeled willpower to magic.

in Lore

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

My Asura Thief who started messing with dimensions and kicked out of rata sum and joining order of whiskers then Mr. Saladman regruit her to pact where she accidently blow half of pact to ashes. Sometime later find herself hitting number 1 and watch as big dragon fall to his dead.

in Lore

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

My sylvari necromancer was the Hero of Tyria, I mean he killed his evil creator (Mordremoth) what could be more heroic than that?

in Lore

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

hands down, demon hunter. Illidan is d best.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Lore

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I definitely feel that with my Norn Ranger. He uses his skills and expertise to hunt the dragon menace. Plus, he his very dignified personality-wise.

NSPride <3

in Lore

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

Guardian. I have all 9 classes, and I like them all, but I feel most heroic playing guardian hands-down.

in Lore

Posted by: DanAlcedo.3281

DanAlcedo.3281

I would say Warrior.
Who else can go Kaioken … i mean Rampage Berserker…

Lorewise , this must be super op….
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-31728944/Kaioken2.png.html

in Lore

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I’d say warrior as well. With the hammer and greatsword you can play without ever targetting a thing, making ghe game feel more like a top view skyrim-esque where you align the swing of your weapons with the opponents position… or 3d castlevania

Either way, playing as a warrior makes me feel more free than any other class.

in Lore

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Warrior. Definitely.
15 char

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Lore

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

Guardian fits the theme of heroic protector very well, IMO, especially as a sylvari due to the “destroy the Elder Dragons” Wyld Hunt. It’s like you were literally born for this.

in Lore

Posted by: Purecura.1795

Purecura.1795

Personally

My female Sylvary Druid. I feel it is my destiny to heal and protect the world from anything that threatens it. As a new and young race… It is my calling.

Lv.80 Chronomancer (Mesmerist Palamecia)
Lv.80 Scrapper (Alchemist Persenia)
Lv.80 Druid (Mender Zalintyre)