Yeah, Tybalt was great and all....

in Lore

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

But let us not forget the awesomness that was Forgal Kernsson!

Attachments:

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

in Lore

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

And Magister Sieran! Who loved life, exploring and FUN more than anyone else! CHERRY!

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

We need minis of those two as well.

Sigh…if only Forgal was there to see how easy Zhaitan goes down.

“What the hell? I died for this? That’s it, fly the ship closer! I’m jumping on that dragon and stabbing it’s face off!”

“Forgal, no! You don’t even know if you’re able to reach it!”

“I DON’T CARE!”

Shortly after….

Zhaitan : Ow ow ow ow ow confetti ow—hey, what that noise—oh no….

Forgal : rrrrrRRRRAAHHH! (lands on Zhaitan’s head and starts stabbing)

Zhaitan : No, NO! Not my face—my eyyyyeeesss, MY EYES! (falls off to his death)

in Lore

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

“What the hell? I died for this? That’s it, fly the ship closer! I’m jumping on that dragon and stabbing it’s face off!”

“I DON’T CARE!”

Shortly after….

+1
That would have been 10,000 times better than the ending we got.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

in Lore

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

“I DON’T CARE!”

Shortly after….

THAT would be the finisher I would buy at the gem store—Forgal in your face!
And as to Tybalt’s death:
I loved that sweet, quirky apple hawking Charr—He should have never been sent ‘into the field’/ He was working at a desk for a reason!!
Runs away crying

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

in Lore

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

Meh evil moses was kinda boring as a npc you were trained by type of character, tybalt and sieran had more personality in there pinkies than that grunting waste of space forgal showed the entire storyline section he existed.

I still get angry when risen taunt me about tybalt and sieran, i cant say ive batted an eyelid whenever forgal is mentioned in taunts he literally made that little impression.

in Lore

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

The game basically just goes on as if the other two you didn’t end up with don’t exist.

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

How does the story (moving forward) reconcile the roles of the three Order mentors at Claw Island? As you experience it, it’s portrayed as if each one played a unique role, but obviously there is only one canon in the story. Are they just one of several order members that died holding the line so others could escape?

Unless they say otherwise, I’d imagine it gets filed under Multiverse Theory. Your character’s playthrough of the PS and LS is cannon to your character. All the other possible decisions you character could have made either didn’t happen or were simply done by a random NPC.

As for the other mentors, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that they also died on Claw Island off screen. Your mentor just got the huge death scene because he/she was able to survive long enough with your help to get to that point.

(edited by Erukk.1408)

in Lore

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

And Magister Sieran! Who loved life, exploring and FUN more than anyone else! CHERRY!

I hated her. That’s why I’ve only ever joined them once. I’ve joined the Vigil most. I keep waiting for Forgel so shout “Snake? Snake!!!!!!!!”

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Lore

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

“I DON’T CARE!”

Shortly after….

this made my day

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

in Lore

Posted by: NitroBoyRocket.9084

NitroBoyRocket.9084

“I DON’T CARE!”

Shortly after….

this made my day

Still a better love story than Twillight (The books/films, not the awesome great sword)

in Lore

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

i know i cried when tybalt selflessly sacrificed himself to save everyone. i didnt have the pleasure of working with the other two mentors but i just read their dialogues for the final moments of claw island and forgal definitely would have brought a tear to my eye as sell. not so much for sieran, though, there just doesnt seem to be much connection between her sacrifice and the other two mentors. tybalt’s and forgal’s have an intrinsic feeling of redemption/vindication while sieran’s seemed like something a hero “should” do. both tybalt and forgal “lost” something, yet sieran was just seeking adventure, in a weird way she was still (slightly) selfishly thinking of herself, even though the choice she makes is selfless in regards to saving everyone she can.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Lore

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

i know i cried when tybalt selflessly sacrificed himself to save everyone. i didnt have the pleasure of working with the other two mentors but i just read their dialogues for the final moments of claw island and forgal definitely would have brought a tear to my eye as sell. not so much for sieran, though, there just doesnt seem to be much connection between her sacrifice and the other two mentors. tybalt’s and forgal’s have an intrinsic feeling of redemption/vindication while sieran’s seemed like something a hero “should” do. both tybalt and forgal “lost” something, yet sieran was just seeking adventure, in a weird way she was still (slightly) selfishly thinking of herself, even though the choice she makes is selfless in regards to saving everyone she can.

plus Tybalt and Forgal risk becoming minions when they are inevitably defeated. and they have to worry about doing enough dmg so that their addition to the ranks of undead isn’t a gain for zhaitan, but a loss.

the sylvari…..doesnt turn undead anyway so its not as dramatic.

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri