finish elder dragons fast

in Lore

Posted by: saye.9304

saye.9304

gw2 story has several elder dragons,and we killed only one in the current gw2 story.
well i do not want the story of expansion to be about only one dragon just like what we got now.just think about the second expansion is about dragon again and the one after. its make the lore of the game similar and gets boring fast due to the similarity,my suggestion is:
make next expansion about 2 elder dragons,for example jormag and another drogon.
the game currently has 25 zones ,they can divide the expansion into first 10 zone or more goes toward north and finally an epic fight with jormag.
the second part with another 10 zones or more toward other dragon with another epic fight.
the advantage of this:
first: give variety to story and locations which is pretty fun.
secondly:the story on elder dragons can be done with in 2 expansion and the expansion comes after them will have totally new story with totally new enemies.

in Lore

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Just making up new super-enemies can be quite hard though.
Just look at how much these forums hate Scarlet.

So until they actually have a good new idea for new super-enemies they should probably take their time with the Dragons.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Lore

Posted by: moomooo.9357

moomooo.9357

This belongs in the suggestion forum.

in Lore

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Which was removed about a month ago So suggestions go to the area which they effect.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Lore

Posted by: moomooo.9357

moomooo.9357

Which was removed about a month ago So suggestions go to the area which they effect.

Oh, my apologies then

in Lore

Posted by: arlowix.5039

arlowix.5039

I totally agree with OP. I’l going to make a weak comparison with Rift: base game was only about Regulos and another dragon. In ONE patch they finished off another two. The xpac was about the last dragon, and between each of these updates there were several other story arcs.

Just making up new super-enemies can be quite hard though.
Just look at how much these forums hate Scarlet.

So until they actually have a good new idea for new super-enemies they should probably take their time with the Dragons.

While I agree with OP, I can’t agree with you Lordkrall. I agree that the majority of the forum hated Scarlet.
Do you see any hate posts about Scarlet at the moment? Everyone wants this story arc to end but nobody truly hates Scarlet anymore, because they added DEPTH and everyone came to understand and be curious about her character.

I believe that future villains are going to be structured far better than the way Scarlet was. Anet showed (at least for me) that they could understand from their errors…hopefully they won’t repeat the same mistakes again.

in Lore

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Do you see any hate posts about Scarlet at the moment? Everyone wants this story arc to end but nobody truly hates Scarlet anymore, because they added DEPTH and everyone came to understand and be curious about her character.

People didn’t stop the hate posts, they just decided “heck with it, it’s over in a month” and are moving on to discussing why they didn’t like her rather than her presence in itself.

It has nothing to do with depth added, it has to do with “we’re almost done, just get through it”.

I believe that future villains are going to be structured far better than the way Scarlet was. Anet showed (at least for me) that they could understand from their errors…hopefully they won’t repeat the same mistakes again.

I’m more skeptical of this. I expect the next time we’ll see the same posts, the same complaints, and the same portion of forumgoers calling the next big villain “the lore slayer” and such.

Because it’s the internet.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Lore

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

some evil must live

action combat made mmos better lol