2 Precursors from the chest? Really?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Arty O Donnell.1576

Arty O Donnell.1576

After all these years of supporting GW1 in all its glory and the endless waiting for the release of guild wars 2 i feel kicked in the balls.

After getting close to my first legendary I felt that everything was good. As the leader of one of the big guilds on the Far Shiverpeaks server, I had no complaints. Untill last sunday. I had to miss out on the final chapter. But as seeing the first 2 chapters werent very rewarding, I thought it wouldnt matter anyway. Boy. Was I wrong.

We had players on the trial in our guild for the weekend, and guess what, 1 of those players got 2 precursors dropped from the chest. Other people in my guild had 2 drops aswell. Precursors were about luck and money, now its just unfair buisness. the fact that the trial players even can obtain a precursor is already ridiculious, but 2? really?
http://www.emoagaming.com/gallery/m/9324760/detail/100110#pid=918504

Attachments:

(edited by Arty O Donnell.1576)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Pumillion.2519

Pumillion.2519

Better give me one

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: kaahzvi.3469

kaahzvi.3469

That’s ridiculous, might as well give everyone who participated a complimentary Legendary, and the ones who didn’t have their characters revert back to level 0.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: han.9042

han.9042

They are giving out precursors like candies so many trial players will buy the game to finish creating the weapon.. $$$$$

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Sounds like luck won the day here. Next question.

How do you feel about the guy who won 100 million real dollars for making a $1 bet?

Also am I supposed to feel a bit robbed because I had to play on a over-flow server while others were able to play it through on their official server? I feel a little dirty right now.

in The Lost Shores

Arty O Donnell.1576

Getting a precursor before the update was luck yes, but getting 2 out of a chest, thats just wrong.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

i got The Energizer and had no idea what it was, until reading the text at the bottom of item.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

Can’t believe arenanet can allow something like this to happen.. alot of players are farming cursed shore everyday 10hours straight if not more to get money for their legendary and here some guy gets 2 pre-cursors. Stuff like this really makes it hard for the hardcore players who farm alot to keep playing the game. It’s really demotivating

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Maximillian Greil.1965

Maximillian Greil.1965

precurors are going to be much easier to obtain, it was stated before. This is simply the first step. Yall need to quit getting your panties in a twist.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ddrake.5436

ddrake.5436

WOW? really? I’ve clocked almost 400hours of /age and I havn’t even picked up 1. so much for fair.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

I agree with the lottery sentiment. Hey, some people just get lucky. Luck is how you get the precursors anyway (mystic forge) or you could buy them. Everyone had their luck increased that day and those who didn’t get lucky still saw the prices drop immediately after the event. Me? I got a “bad” exotic chest piece and two “meh” rares.

What bothers me is that the event didn’t end (or start it seems) on all the servers at the same time; nor did the event lock people out who left mid event or came late. This led to people sneaking in at the end of the event and getting the chest for doing nothing. Others even went as far as logging in on a different character and finding an “incomplete” overflow and opening the chest more than once, again, after doing little to nothing.
If it’s supposed to be “one-time” it should be one. time.

My suggestion would’ve been run it twice 12 hrs apart (or four times 8 hrs apart) where you must start and finish the event in one go, and you can only do it once per account.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

I agree with the lottery sentiment. Hey, some people just get lucky. Luck is how you get the precursors anyway (mystic forge) or you could buy them. Everyone had their luck increased that day and those who didn’t get lucky still saw the prices drop immediately after the event. Me? I got a “bad” exotic chest piece and two “meh” rares.

What bothers me is that the event didn’t end (or start it seems) on all the servers at the same time; nor did the event lock people out who left mid event or came late. This led to people sneaking in at the end of the event and getting the chest for doing nothing. Others even went as far as logging in on a different character and finding an “incomplete” overflow and opening the chest more than once, again, after doing little to nothing.
If it’s supposed to be “one-time” it should be one. time.

My suggestion would’ve been run it twice 12 hrs apart (or four times 8 hrs apart) where you must start and finish the event in one go, and you can only do it once per account.

The problem with your idea is the game isn’t stable enough for everyone to get through an event

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Harvest.2506

Harvest.2506

If it makes you feel better we die get a couple of hardcores in our guild that got 2 precusors each themshelves, Grants they had characters slots one for each class. So the moral of the story is to get all alts up to 80. GW1 was like that too in the that more characters that have great access to explore more have a greater chances are to acquire rewards.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: chekagnir.3901

chekagnir.3901

There are many problems with the event, you not getting precursors is not one of them. I dunno what the rate was on them, but it had to have been really low cause I’ve only heard of a few people on here that got precursors, thus, yeah it was lucky for them that they got not one but two of them. Who cares, grow up, go outside, whatever. Maybe look up how pseudorandom number generators work or something instead of being immature about not getting drops? The more you know, and all that.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

I’m actually happy to hear some people got precursors from the Ancient Karka chest.

Although at the same time – I am a bit disapppointed that it didn’t happen for some of the more loyal/hardcore player base… but at least some people got some loot love

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: raahk.2786

raahk.2786

Arenanet stated that they will be making precursors easier to acquire. Not only was this expected, but it was also necessary. There were very few precursors on the market which was contributing to their ridiculous prices, and the chances of getting one from the mystic forge were so incredibly low that something like this had to be done. If anything, I would expect more events like this one (Which took over two hours, on average) will be created to help players obtain their precursor of choice. If anything, I wouldnt’ be complaining about others getting precursors from the chest simply because more of them on the market will mean that they will cost less to buy in general. I didn’t get very good drops from that chest, but I can say I’m satisfied considering it dropped my precursor of choice, carcharias, down low enough for me to purchase, instead of having it remain at it’s 50 gold price.

I would have to say that the only good part of that event was the chest itself because it dropped precursors. That and a lovely 20 slot bag and a nice ring.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Makes you kind of hate RNGs, but at least the precursor market falls as a result.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sinanju.8456

Sinanju.8456

It’s not like it’s still easy to make so stop crying.

(Engineer) Sayonara Memory

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

As I see it, Arena-net has to go back on damage control again. The Lost Shores was supposed to be a fun one-time event, that more or less backfired on them. Now they have more problems than before.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Avatara.1042

It’s not like it’s still easy to make so stop crying.

It is very easy to sell though…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lionaeron.5724

Lionaeron.5724

I would have rather no one get precursors simple as that, now i feel like a piece of kitten trying to farm gold for dusk when all i had to do was play 3 hours of lagfest which is normal in my case anywhere in the game, and have guaranteed success at exotic and a bumped 25% at precursor. GG arenanet.

Zerg>Skill.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I was pretty stoked just getting a 20 slot bag and some halfway decent exotics (I was easily expecting total trash for my time put in >.<). To think a person could get two precursors out of the same chest is crazy. O.o Assuming that is what happened and they didn’t do the event multiple times.

I think its nice that the precursors kind of came into the market more, at least for price drop purposes, but I doubt we will see this happen again in a long time. At least not with the same process as this. Or maybe this is exactly what they wanted…who knows.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Please allow me to use profanity because I am extremely mad.

You know what the faq I got?
I got an exotic weapon that my profession can’t use, a kitteny weapon that I could use, and….

TWO PAIRS OF EXACTLY SAME kittenING LEATHER PANTS, YEAH EXACTLY SAME BABY, EXACTLY SAME!

ISNT THAT JUST MUCH LUCKIER THAN GETTING TWO PRECURSORS?
wtf just wtf.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in The Lost Shores

Arty O Donnell.1576

Makes me wanna uninstall the game.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ibbuli.4027

Ibbuli.4027

My guildie got Dusk and Colossus, although I’m glad that he was going for Twilight and that he’s been farming in Orr for quite a long time.

I have over 700+ hours and I’m going for some legendary, maybe Twilight (surprise surprise), but it doesn’t mean that I should get 2 precursors. :P

But random trial people getting two precursors, I admit it feels like a kick to the nuts, Specially when I just got random “junk” worth of total maybe ~3g after two chest lootings.

O’ well, I’ve never been lucky with these kind of stuff.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vigil.3408

Vigil.3408

This is the very thing I hate – people (like myself) have worked exceptionally hard to get to where we’re at with our Legendary crafting. One of the hugest hurdles was actually obtaining a precursor. Many of us devoted hundreds of gold to the Mystic Forge to get lucky – some of us did, some of us didn’t.

To have the precursors, many of which sell for hundreds of gold, just handed out to a select few randoms is… wrong. It’s absolutely categorically wrong. It makes all the hard work and effort I’ve put in feel worthless. It makes me feel like a complete idiot for investing so much time and effort in to something that others have for free.

I’m sure all of those people who have their precursor (or multiple precursors) are laughing all the way to the bank right now, but for the 80% of the population who DIDN’T get anything worthwhile from the one time only event, we feel alienated and completely disenfranchised with the entire game.

Where’s Arena Net’s response? Nowhere. What to they have to say for themselves? Nothing. Why should any of us continue to play and participate in your game when you’ve betrayed your manifesto and your community?

Answer us.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

Please allow me to use profanity because I am extremely mad.

You know what the faq I got?
I got an exotic weapon that my profession can’t use, a kitteny weapon that I could use, and….

TWO PAIRS OF EXACTLY SAME kittenING LEATHER PANTS, YEAH EXACTLY SAME BABY, EXACTLY SAME!

ISNT THAT JUST MUCH LUCKIER THAN GETTING TWO PRECURSORS?
wtf just wtf.

Me too man, and ANet said “You got the chest at least” OMG this is crazy.

in The Lost Shores

Arty O Donnell.1576

This is the very thing I hate – people (like myself) have worked exceptionally hard to get to where we’re at with our Legendary crafting. One of the hugest hurdles was actually obtaining a precursor. Many of us devoted hundreds of gold to the Mystic Forge to get lucky – some of us did, some of us didn’t.

To have the precursors, many of which sell for hundreds of gold, just handed out to a select few randoms is… wrong. It’s absolutely categorically wrong. It makes all the hard work and effort I’ve put in feel worthless. It makes me feel like a complete idiot for investing so much time and effort in to something that others have for free.

I’m sure all of those people who have their precursor (or multiple precursors) are laughing all the way to the bank right now, but for the 80% of the population who DIDN’T get anything worthwhile from the one time only event, we feel alienated and completely disenfranchised with the entire game.

Where’s Arena Net’s response? Nowhere. What to they have to say for themselves? Nothing. Why should any of us continue to play and participate in your game when you’ve betrayed your manifesto and your community?

Answer us.

Exactly. +1

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: mcwurth.2081

mcwurth.2081

jealousy is a MF.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rez.8016

Rez.8016

Even under your old system, a trial account could have got lucky and received a precursor 1st time from the forge (or even 2 out of 4 tries, like from the chest).

This is the nature of a system based on chance.

The screenshot looks like a very strange trial account. 46 gold, 1750 crystal, max bag slots, Halloween bag, etc. Looks at least like some decent amount of time/money was invested in that character.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Answer us.

You sound like a big baby stomping his feet because other people have a chance to get a legendary. No one cares how much time you spent doing it. Get over yourself scrub. I’m guessing you lost money because you were being a stingy money grubber and had several precursors or something. Now you lost out because they gave some away… I’m glad. I hope you end up quitting over it – lol. You sound like such a little girl crying its funny.

in The Lost Shores

Arty O Donnell.1576

Even under your old system, a trial account could have got lucky and received a precursor 1st time from the forge (or even 2 out of 4 tries, like from the chest).

The screenshot looks like a very strange trial account. 46 gold, 1750 crystal, max bag slots, Halloween bag, etc. Looks at least like some decent amount of time/money was invested in that character.

Re-read my post, where have i stated that the screenshot provided was of one of the trial guys? I also mention other people in my guild getting 2 precursors, and this is one of them. The fact that the trial player could ping the 2 precursors was already enough.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunny Bunny.3506

Hunny Bunny.3506

How do you feel about the guy who won 100 million real dollars for making a $1 bet?

Also am I supposed to feel a bit robbed because I had to play on a over-flow server while others were able to play it through on their official server? I feel a little dirty right now.

You fail to see the point.
It would be a matter of luck if EVERYONE had a chance to participate in this and some got the rewards, some not…

Now it was just punishing the players who couldn’t be online the 3 particular hours of the month.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rez.8016

Rez.8016

Re-read my post, where have i stated that the screenshot provided was of one of the trial guys? I also mention other people in my guild getting 2 precursors, and this is one of them. The fact that the trial player could ping the 2 precursors was already enough.

There’s no point in a screenshot which doesn’t help illustrate the claim you are making.

Nevertheless whether a trial account got lucky or not, doesn’t detract from the fact that they could have been lucky under any other system (including the forge) that involves chance.

The entire thread, and the complaint within it, is only relevant if as a player you base the value of owning precursors & legendarys relative to how many others don’t have them.

If on the other hand you are a player who thinks something looks cool, and stays looking cool whether or not a lot of others also own them, then it would be good news that 2 more precursors entered the market. The same case for the player for whom the incentive is completing the legendary achievement.

If your vanity requires you to feel a distinction from others by obtaining what you believe to be a rare (even rare by lottery chance) cosmetic item, and the pleasure you get from flaunting is lessened when you perceive the item to be more common, then you will always be a mug to the game developer who will either milk your time or money.

Once the mugs have been milked, the item is usually made more readily available for others.

All very predictable.

(edited by Rez.8016)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: suppenkasper.5371

suppenkasper.5371

Just another punch in the face for people that wasted several hundreds of hours to obtain such an item, and now ANET throws them out like it was random loots in a 3 hour event where not everybody was able to take part in? Sad…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Agenteusa.6380

Agenteusa.6380

Yes, 2 precursors from a chest. RNG from the beginning.

I’m honestly tired of all the crybabies in this forum. Bunches of grown ups crying like little girls because they didn’t get a shiny.

You knew all along it was luck based so you were unlucky some were lucky, where’s the problem?

And what does it have to do with being trialists. Almost looks like ypu play a monthly fee to play….geez.

They want to show their best content to the new people so why should they be nerfed at the end.

@OP

You could be smarter and try to make a deal with trialists that did get precursors and aren’t eventually going to keep playing.

Bottom line we all know if you had get yourr shinies you wouln’t be here on the forums crying out loud and quite frankly I’m tired of people complaining about it.

ANet will fix the issue for those who were there and had technical issues which is the only thing I deem right and they should fix.

To the rest just shut up already and grow up. I bet many of you are the ones that want and defend GW2 to keep a casual path yet you are the first ones to point a finger and giving excuses “I’ve been farming for X, Y, Z days and someone got on yesterday and got what I wanted”. Precursors are and always were random from the beginning so try to get that into your heads and think rationally.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

After all these years of supporting GW1 in all its glory and the endless waiting for the release of guild wars 2 i feel kicked in the balls.

After getting close to my first legendary I felt that everything was good. As the leader of one of the big guilds on the Far Shiverpeaks server, I had no complaints. Untill last sunday. I had to miss out on the final chapter. But as seeing the first 2 chapters werent very rewarding, I thought it wouldnt matter anyway. Boy. Was I wrong.

We had players on the trial in our guild for the weekend, and guess what, 1 of those players got 2 precursors dropped from the chest. Other people in my guild had 2 drops aswell. Precursors were about luck and money, now its just unfair buisness. the fact that the trial players even can obtain a precursor is already ridiculious, but 2? really?
http://www.emoagaming.com/gallery/m/9324760/detail/100110#pid=918504

I agree OP. I didnt attend because the other events werent rewarding and due to lag/bugs. I didnt think I’d miss out on much. I was so wrong. I feel like an idiot for not attending. This patch has ‘complete lack of communication’ written all over it…from where to go and how to participate in the event, to responses of player concerns regarding the BIG changes to the game.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

If it makes anyone feel any better, I have roughly 450 hours in and I have never gotten an exotic drop other than one of the <80 ones you get for zone clears. Never an exotic drop. Ever.

in The Lost Shores

Agenteusa.6380

This patch has ‘complete lack of communication’ written all over it…from where to go and how to participate in the event, to responses of player concerns regarding the BIG changes to the game.

~

Dude, they released almost all the info 2 weeks prior to the event. all the quest logs were clear and concise on what to do next. I don’t understand where the lack of communication was. Did you even bother to check the forums if you had any doubts about anything?

And please don’t reply to me saying “Oh but I’m playing the game, why should I need to go to the forums?”

Again all was clear and concise , what wasn´t clear was the rewards but hey, they passed the message UNIQUE and ONE TIME so at least it should get people interested cause personally the event sucked in terms of fun.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Pumillion.2519

Pumillion.2519

If it makes anyone feel any better, I have roughly 450 hours in and I have never gotten an exotic drop other than one of the <80 ones you get for zone clears. Never an exotic drop. Ever.

I have played over 650 hours and still no exotic drop, so yeah… I don’t mind arenanet handing out these precursors like this but come on, to trial people? really?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Akerhage.5419

Akerhage.5419

Same here, 600+ hours and not a single exotic drop
The precursor will soon be there, they are just testing our patience!
I agree that it sucks that som “free trial players” got themselves a precursor and some that have spend hundreds of hours in Orr doesnt get rewarded. With that saying I am glad for thoose who got their precursor from the event. Just hope that the droprates in Orr can be little higher after this!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sorkas.1865

Sorkas.1865

I dont remember anyone stating that there would be any loot
Many folks thought that we would just get a title

Net – I got a 20 slot bag, a nice ring and a good assortment of gear which I will use for Alts once they level up – and I was happy

As others have said – no point in getting upset when other folks were luckier on the lottery

Tarnished Coast
Direclaw Foerender – Guardian
Moonclaw Emberblast – Engineer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Evil.7529

Evil.7529

Agentusa you seem to be very upset and I am not really sure why. The problem with this one time event awarding precursors like candy is that those that could not attend got left behind. There is not currently, and has not been in the past, a single event that gave such a chance to be so well rewarded. The Halloween event was “epic” and “unique” and “one time” too, but it was no where near the money chance as the Lost Shores event. Even the first two phases of the Lost Shores event were underwhelming when it comes to the rewards. So, why would any logical person believe the final event was going to be handing out precursors??? The drop chance during the event was 15%….name one other place in the game where that is true.

Whether you, Agentusa, want to admit it or not, those who were able to attend had a CHANCE to greatly improve their attempts at a legendary or to improve their finacial situation in game vastly more than those who did not attend will be able to going forward. That is the problem. There is no way outside of grinding out money day after day to even come close to cleaning up as much cash as those who attended the event were able to do in a couple hours.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: prinzesslife.4758

prinzesslife.4758

This patch has ‘complete lack of communication’ written all over it…from where to go and how to participate in the event, to responses of player concerns regarding the BIG changes to the game.

~

Dude, they released almost all the info 2 weeks prior to the event. all the quest logs were clear and concise on what to do next. I don’t understand where the lack of communication was. Did you even bother to check the forums if you had any doubts about anything?

And please don’t reply to me saying “Oh but I’m playing the game, why should I need to go to the forums?”

Again all was clear and concise , what wasn´t clear was the rewards but hey, they passed the message UNIQUE and ONE TIME so at least it should get people interested cause personally the event sucked in terms of fun.

I’m playing the game, why should I need to go to the forums?

in The Lost Shores

Agenteusa.6380

@Evil

I am upset. you wanna know why. Cause there are trillions of threads QQ’ing about the event , resorting to all kinds of justifications to why did the event reward some and not others.

Well, the event rewarded those that were there. It’s not ANet fault (and no I am not a fanboy, else I wouldn’t be swimming in infractions) that people decided to rule out the possibility that the event was going to award something good (still random btw).

ANet has missed on several points but this one was not one of them and players keep the mentality of crashing and burning the entire community with childish remarks.

Even some demanding bans for people that did the event with several character, I mean seriously?

They don’t have a server infrastrcture to be able to play the event in several timezones so that’s a problem that couldn’t be circumvented. some had technical difficulties with crashes and so and ANet already said they were going to fix it for those players.

But now arguments “Oh I had to go out with my GF and I couldn’t do the event and you hand out precursors(even this is sarcasm as lots really believe that everyone got precursors when that clearly isn’t true)? How could you do that on an event I mean we want this to be a casual mmo with no V-progression yet you hand over to a trialist what I’ve been farming for 3 months? how dare you

That’s the kind of mentality I’m upset over. Blame them when they do something wrong. Don’t create a flaming mess on the forums for something that clearly isn’t their fault.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Thundercleese.4210

Thundercleese.4210

People complaining about precursor drops due to the RNG? Lame lame lame.

If they can drop elsewhere, why not here?

Complaining about trial users getting them? Do you not understand the concept of RNG?

Besides, that trial user probably vendored the precursor anyway.

[EG] – SoR

Garrett Ward – 80 Thief / Roland Ward – 80 Warrior / Tacitus Ward – 80 Necro

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CrusaderRabbit.7460

CrusaderRabbit.7460

Eh, I’ve just kind of given up. A_Net’s RNG continues to shaft me. My exotics AND the two rares combined were worth about 1 gold. But I gave up after everyone else was getting 2 ectos or 40 orichalcum from cursed shore map completion, and I got 20 lemon grass. A_Net, please; I have logged 600 hours on just ONE of my characters. Please stop trolling me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

It would be a matter of luck if EVERYONE had a chance to participate in this and some got the rewards, some not…

Now it was just punishing the players who couldn’t be online the 3 particular hours of the month.

There are lotteries out there I cannot participate in due to the area I live. I think that is wrong. I see the point, if I’m going to worry about petty jealousy, it makes more sense putting efforts in the real world and unbalanced rules for some vs others. I don’t like the kids that never did squat that get to globe-trot from top night club to night club kittening all the beautiful people.

In some ways everyone did have the chance to participate. You could move to a country with an internet connection, buy the game, take the time off and be awake for the event.

I could be one complaining as I didn’t get a precursor, while the guy next to me did. But I wasn’t born last night, that’s how it goes. I just let stuff like this roll cleanly off me. Who’s better adjusted, the person that can accept it or the other that asks for a congressional investigation over such heresy? Figuratively speaking.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CrusaderRabbit.7460

CrusaderRabbit.7460

There are lotteries out there I cannot participate in due to the area I live. I think that is wrong. I see the point, if I’m going to worry about petty jealousy, it makes more sense putting efforts in the real world and unbalanced rules for some vs others. I don’t like the kids that never did squat that get to globe-trot from top night club to night club kittening all the beautiful people.

In some ways everyone did have the chance to participate. You could move to a country with an internet connection, buy the game, take the time off and be awake for the event.

I could be one complaining as I didn’t get a precursor, while the guy next to me did. But I wasn’t born last night, that’s how it goes. I just let stuff like this roll cleanly off me. Who’s better adjusted, the person that can accept it or the other that asks for a congressional investigation over such heresy? Figuratively speaking.

I understand your point but you can also see how disheartening it would be to log hundreds of hours on this game and someone that most likely won’t stick around (none of my invites did after the lost shores flop), could get two precursors when most of us have been fighting to get just one since the game opened. Hind sight suggest should have spent some real $ on the gem store gold conversion while precursors were worth silver/low gold

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: miniL.7361

miniL.7361

They mentioned they would be easier to get, prices are dropping so even if you have to farm them ur off better now, so stop the complaints about precursors already. You still need to have the right one so most people still had bad luck getting the precursor worth a lot less than the one they needed. They sell them and therefor prices drop.

Also scavenge hunting was mentioned so soon they will be questable or something and you can perhaps just quest for the precursor you want! Give it a little time!